JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This thread is a spot to share purchases or trades you've acquired recently here the classifieds that you were happy with.

I'll start with this batch of 45acp reloads I bought. There is about 800rnds of various bullet types and they came in a decent sized ammo can. They lingered in the classifieds for a while but I didn't want to make the drive south so I resisted the purchase. When the seller told me he was coming up this way, I jumped on the purchase. Overall they look better than he described and I am super happy with the purchase. Shout out to @BeAFan he was great deal to deal with.

20220403_092349.jpg

20220403_092252.jpg

I've done a few bulk ammo purchases at a fair price during this down period. But about a year ago I bought a POF trigger online and it was holding up my pistol build. A local member had one that got it finished as I envisioned. And while literally just finishing a 20" FN build, a member put up an 18" SS upper, my next planned build, priced where I couldn't ignore it. I put 2 rifles together in a month. Didn't need either but came down to the cost.

Thanks @Mike-Mat for the great deal on the 9mm/38cal projectiles. They all look great, especially the golden bullets. And an extra big thank you to @dmatzinger for playing mule on this deal, you went above and beyond which helped make this purchase happen for me.

The black cast bullets (upper left) are 38cal gas check style bullets and thanks to @300wby selling me some 38cal gas checks, I will be able to gas check these. Eventually I will try to load these up in 350 Legend cases so I can shoot some steel with the 350 Legend rifle upper at TCGC.

20220426_095250.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR