JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One thing I learned from the great Mas Ayoob, was "dress to the color of your weapon". Basically don't wear a white shirt with a black gun or a bright stainless gun with a dark shirt etc. My suit jackets have the single cut in the back as well as opposed to the two cut flap that many have.

One thing I learned from the great Mas Ayoob, was "dress to the color of your weapon". Basically don't wear a white shirt with a black gun or a bright stainless gun with a dark shirt etc. My suit jackets have the single cut in the back as well as opposed to the two cut flap that many have.
That's why my tux is FDE.

Last Edited:
You also better know how to talk to the police should an incident where you had to display or actually fire your concealed-carry handgun occurs. What you say then might determine where and how you live out the rest of your life.

You also better know how to talk to the police should an incident where you had to display or actually fire your concealed-carry handgun occurs. What you say then might determine where and how you live out the rest of your life.

TL,DR; Don't say jack squat to the arresting officers.

I've watched that video at least 10 times now. I still can't figure out how he can talk so fast.

TL,DR; Don't say jack squat to the arresting officers.

I've watched that video at least 10 times now. I still can't figure out how he can talk so fast.
Sounds like someone 1.5x'ed it for the upload to YouTube. That, or we need to get this guy and Ben Shapiro in a room together…who knows? Maybe it'll cause a linguistic black hole or something.

LOL - I think that exact same thing every time I watch it, as well.

I've viewed it about a half-dozen times over the past couple of years - usually every time someone posts a link to it. I still enjoy it, and the info is golden.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top