JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is the press I got for free.
What am I missing?
hutuvaze.jpg 4e7a5ara.jpg 5umeme3e.jpg

These are some of the parts that came with it.
apuhypad.jpg

The round turret with the three holes goes in it from the top. Do those turrets have a square indent on the other side in the middle, if so you also need the auto index rod and actuator for the ram. You also need the primer tool insert.

Even without the auto index clamp for the ram and the index rod you can manually index the turret by hand and load. Unless you have a hand priming tool you will need the small/large priming arms from lee. They are cheap get both. Their web site probably has a parts list with part #'s

The round turret with the three holes goes in it from the top. Do those turrets have a square indent on the other side in the middle, if so you also need the auto index rod and actuator for the ram. You also need the primer tool insert.

It's the older version and doesn't have the spot for auto indexer rod. Ill get online and check those out.

Even without the auto index clamp for the ram and the index rod you can manually index the turret by hand and load. Unless you have a hand priming tool you will need the small/large priming arms from lee. They are cheap get both. Their web site probably has a parts list with part #'s

I was thinking of doing them by hand with the lee primer tool.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top