Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

National Senator wants to ban import of AR-15

ZA_Survivalist

Reactions
She really needs to shut her pie-hole.. yet at the same time when clueless, pandering politicians try and speak on subjects they know literally nothing about.. it is absolutely magnificent to watch them embarrass themselves and fall flat on their face.

The sad thing is, they are such narcissistic sociopaths they don't get embarrassed by their blatant ignorance or misspoken words.. when they truly should be.

Reactions
She really needs to shut her pie-hole.. yet at the same time when clueless, pandering politicians try and speak on subjects they know literally nothing about.. it is absolutely magnificent to watch them embarrass themselves and fall flat on their face.

The sad thing is, they are such narcissistic sociopaths they don't get embarrassed by their blatant ignorance or misspoken words.. when they truly should be.
Let’s not forget about their misinformed and gullible followers... Some folks are just plain ignorant...

ZA_Survivalist

Reactions
Let’s not forget about their misinformed and gullible followers... Some folks are just plain ignorant...
Exactly. Im always amazed when I listen to their followers (antis).. they know next to nothing about firearms or current laws.. hell even physics or common sense/human nature. :rolleyes:

Truly “sheeple” in the deepest sense of the phrase.

osprey

Reactions
Well that is legislation that would be just as useful as some of the other measures that have come down the pike to curb gun violence. This one will be just as effective as the others lol. Knock yourself out Kamala. I say you have about as much chance of gaining the potus as our libtard WA governor.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy. I've done multiple private transfers over several years. Knowledgeable and thorough.
    • markebrit
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677

Staff online