JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really can't stand listening to this crackpot talk, like nails on a chalkboard.

I am amazed that a sitting senator, who should understand how our processes work, is running on being a tin-pot-dictator. Wwwaaa I can't get what I want as a senator, so when elected POTUS I'll just use a pen and phone to get what I want. I understand she isn't smart enough to know our processes, she never even knew what an AG was,,,:rolleyes:

This link claims there are 4 million imported AR15s: Kamala Harris says she'll ban assault-style weapon imports if she wins White House

The issue even bigger than the 2A, is executive orders. These risk turning our republican form of government into something closer to a dictatorship -- it just isn't the president's job to draft legislation. Period. If some presidents find that frustrating, well, good. It is a reminder that they are not kings or queens.

Back on the imported guns topic, providing this wasn't an executive order and actually came out of Congress, and providing that something was going to be passed no matter what, I'd rather see this go through than something that has a much more detrimental impact. I suspect that those who bought imported ARs would simply buy American instead, so even if the law is annoying, there is a valid workaround. Buy Local!

I heard there is going to be a run on Chinese AR15s because of Trumps tariffs. Imported AR15s are going to cost 25% more. Thanks Kamala. Who did your research? Obama?

Maybe she doesn't know Obama was the best AR15 salesman on the planet. She's just following in his foot steps. Just doing some simple math, having zero AR15s before Obama...carry the 1,,,hmm, between the estimated weight of another safe or two upstairs and the cost of 2.5 guns every year during his term, I can't afford her being elected.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top