JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
High capacity tacti-cool shotgun = 1216 or the new Tavor shotgun that is a rip off of the 1216.

1216 (15 + 1 x 2 3/4" shells):
p-466-1216-lbox-600x540-fff.jpg
SRM 1216 12GA 16 round Removable Mag

Tavor (15 + 1 x 2 3/4 shells or 12 + 1 x 3" shells):
TS_12_straight_facing_left_RW.jpg
Meet the IWI Tavor TS12 Bullpup Shotgun

Last Edited:
Looks like there is a solid consensus that the 930 is a solid contender for this category.

I played with one the other day and it felt really solid. I ask got to fee up the Stoeger M3K which I also really liked, but the model they had did not have the extended magazine tube.

My current semi is a gas gun, so I'm thinning the inertia Stoeger wouldn't be too crazy. They even have the feed port milled out already, which is something many pay for on their 3 gun shotguns.

I think if I can find an extended tube Stoeger that it may end up coming home with me.

Trench 12. Classified by the BATFE as a "firearm". Classified by the famous Oregon State Police Instant Check System as a "Pistol" since they had no other correct category. They could not GROK the Trench 12.

Basically a Trench 12 is a mundane AK47 12 gage shotgun with a 12" barrel and arm brace. Uses Saiga 12 box magazines or drums. Four position gas system. Remington 3" max load of 41 #4 four buck shot.

Atlantic Firearms

Trench 12. Classified by the BATFE as a "firearm". Classified by the famous Oregon State Police Instant Check System as a "Pistol" since they had no other correct category. They could not GROK the Trench 12.

Basically a Trench 12 is a mundane AK47 12 gage shotgun with a 12" barrel and arm brace. Uses Saiga 12 box magazines or drums. Four position gas system. Remington 3" max load of 41 #4 four buck shot.

Atlantic Firearms
Cool!!
AWS TRENCH-12 Firearm-Pistol Shotgun

Also looks like they have a Vepr Clone too. Not bad for less than 600.
EM-12B SHOTGUN

My favorite shotgun is my Remington 11-87 with Mesa tactical Urbino stock, 18" police/tactical barrel that has been threaded for a winchoke and usually runs a modified. Tube extension and old school metal trigger housing. With slugs I can hit clay pigeons at 100 yards and it will hold its own against most trap guns for birds in the air. Softest shooting 12 gauge Ive ever owned. It replaces my Benelli M2 which was the hardest hitting shoulder mauler Ive ever owned. Fires everything from light trap loads to 3" magnums.

"You don't need 23 bullets (sic) to shoot a quail and if you do you're no sportsman!"
Generic Fuddsnark, ala Jim Zumbo, et.al.
That said, I wish I could work any gun as fast as Jerry Miculek.

Mossberg 930JM Pro.

Waited to buy and was worth it.

Hasn't let me down exception was some cheap Winchester ammo that didn't like to load. I think something was off on that lot. It's ate everything else perfect.

With bad shoulders it's easy to shoot even with the heaviest of slugs and 00BK.

Still gotta say, the 11/87 Remmy is tops for every thing tacticool, and if you get the Super Magnum, you have options the others don't, while still allowing the use of most every cool aftermarket goody you could want! Hands down the meanest of the semi shotties!

I bought a Beretta 1301 from Lucky about a year ago. What a pleasure to shoot! Its cross gas system allows it to fire 35% faster than its competition.

BERETTA 1301 TACTICAL SEMI-AUTO 12-GAUGE SHOTGUN
DESCRIPTION:
The Beretta 1301 Tactical is a gas operated semi-automatic shotgun designed for law enforcement and home defense. Several integral improvements have been made in response to feedback from the marketplace. Beretta has redesigned the bolt release lever to allow for a more solid function and eliminating the chance of a double feed. Beretta also added an aluminum picatinny rail on the receiver in order to support heavier optics. Lastly, a threaded barrel for Optima Bore HP Chokes, which will allow for you to use any of our 12ga OBHP chokes to get the most performance out of your 1301 Tactical.

Right out of the box, the 1301 Tactical features an oversized charging handle, large textured bolt release, and an oversized reversible safety button. The integrated BLINK gas operating system, featuring a cross tube gas piston, allows the 1301 tactical to cycle 36% faster than any other shotgun on the market. Available in an 18.5" barrel configuration, the 1301 Tactical features a robust, protected sighting system that uses a ghost ring for the rear sight and an interchangeable front blade sight. The receiver offers a MIL-STD 1913 picatinny rail. The Stock features an aggressive checkering pattern and length of pull is adjustable with the provided spacers. Drop and Cast can be adjusted as well.
FEATURES:
  • Oversized Bolt Handle & Release Lever
  • Oversized Safety
  • 36% Faster Than Any Other Shotgun
  • BLINK Gas Operating System
  • Interchangeable Front Blade Sight
SPECIFICATIONS:
  • MODEL: 1301 Tactical
  • TYPE: Shotgun
  • ACTION: Semi-Auto
  • GAUGE: 12 Ga.
  • CHAMBER: 2-3/4" & 3"