JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy all!

I'm hoping that I can get some constructive advice on how to go about selling my 1922 Colt .22 LR Police Positive Target (double action with rubber grips). It's been in the family for decades, and I know my kids have no interest in it, so I thought I'd sell it after seeing on the Internet that they sell for around $700. The only thing is, I don't know how to grade it (for condition), and where the best place to advertise it might be. It is in perfect working order and the bluing is a bit faded near the mussel end, but it is otherwise in very good condition. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

I would try GB and put a reserve on it.Then you won't have to sell unless you get what you want.

So for police positives on GB,there are 2 $700 and one at $950 'buy it now'

As far as rating it,it would be the same as any other gun.Just look for imperfections and maybe find a "PP" site that tells you about the grips or sights that may have been changed.

Lots more on these sites. $1800 for one.Better find out your specific model.

Colt Police Positive For Sale

colt police positive for sale, gun auctions and gun classifieds for colt police positive at GunsAmerica. Refine your search for colt police positive with the choices below.

good luck

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads