JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You mean for the guy who can't remember everything???:p:p:p

The city here went with alternate week color coded cans couple decades back. Wife said she often got a kick of how the entire street seemed to wait for me to put cans out to see which ones were supposed to go out and what day. they used to send out little stickers you could put on your calendar but it looked like a lot of the street just watched my house.:D Guess these smart cans would make it easier on everyone. :)

The city here went with alternate week color coded cans couple decades back. Wife said she often got a kick of how the entire street seemed to wait for me to put cans out to see which ones were supposed to go out and what day. they used to send out little stickers you could put on your calendar but it looked like a lot of the street just watched my house.:D Guess these smart cans would make it easier on everyone. :)

Caveman match colors good, ugghhh.:s0140:

I know it's incredibly disrespectful but the first thing that flashed into my mind was the admiral in Star Trek that was a head on a rolling box with flashing lights. I predict many rude and crude memes coming from that video!

20191003_190324.jpg

That company should get with Tesla to help them figure out their new summon feature. They seem to have it figured out better.

I'd be looking forward to "Take your garbage can to work day" if the can was "street legal". Giddyup

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top