JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Per Brave Search, it's a pee test: Urine Analysis. Seems to be the closest context.
Thanks, Flop. I wonder why that didn't come up in my AcronymFinder search... But then again, it returned 98 results, and I didn't bother to spend the time to look very far down the list...

ETA:
When searching further down the AcronymFinder list for UA, I found "Urinalysis" (at around about #25 or #26), which is a single word. I would not have expected "urinalysis" to be abbreviated as UA, since it's not two words, but whatever. Now I know...

Last Edited:
Thanks, Flop. I wonder why that didn't come up in my AcronymFinder search... But then again, it returned 98 results, and I didn't bother to spend the time to look very far down the list...

ETA:
When searching further down the AcronymFinder list for UA, I found "Urinalysis" (at around about #25 or #26), which is a single word. I would not have expected "urinalysis" to be abbreviated as UA, since it's not two words, but whatever. Now I know...
When I'm not getting the results quickly from an acronym search, I try a regular web search on "what is '<term>'" and that can speed things up. That's what happened with this one, and Urban Dictionary was the first result (except the still not that great "summarizer").

Your results may vary, as it will customize results if you don't tell it not to:

YXJ5LmNvbS8.png
February 14, 2019 - FlagGet the UA mug. Advertise your Twitter post on Urban Dictionary in just 3 clicks · U/A (Noun)-A Urine Analysis taken by an addiction counselor. It can also be used when taking a drug test for employment but it is not recomended due to the nature coming from Drug Abuse Centers.

When I'm not getting the results quickly from an acronym search, I try a regular web search on "what is '<term>'" and that can speed things up. That's what happened with this one, and Urban Dictionary was the first result (except the still not that great "summarizer").

Your results may vary, as it will customize results if you don't tell it not to:

View attachment 1451086
February 14, 2019 - FlagGet the UA mug. Advertise your Twitter post on Urban Dictionary in just 3 clicks · U/A (Noun)-A Urine Analysis taken by an addiction counselor. It can also be used when taking a drug test for employment but it is not recomended due to the nature coming from Drug Abuse Centers.
The whizz quiz.

Just don't " pee hot " , that's not slang for the Clap . It means you tested positive for a controlled substance.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top