JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let me share my story. I was involved in a road range accident. The a-hole was nothing but a pussy cat. He took off after I confronted him and he hit me with his car. Long story short, I wrecked my 2021 Tacoma with less than 14k miles, almost killed myself and my mother in the passenger side.

I had to pay $7K to get a lawyer, went to jail for three days, lost my ODL for a year and my CHL. Now I have to wait until 2027 to get my CHL back.

Do you know how embarrassing and crappy it feels when a deputy arrests you then one comes to your door to collect your CHL? And I could have killed someone, I could have spent the rest of my life in prison. The power pole I cut in half, it cost $40K to replace. I was in jail and with my one phone call, my gf told me my mom was in the hospital with a brain bleed.

I wish I never let that POS get the best of me. I chased someone with a truck! I was armed with my G17 and I used my truck as a weapon and totaled my truck, damaged another car, sent my mom to the hospital, almost killed myself. I was an idiot and I take responsibility. Yes, society is sh!t and 90% of people are morons. On the day of my accident, I joined that group, the stupid club. I put the citizens in my county in danger.

I lost a lot my friend, it was not worth it. Did I want to put my foot up that dude's rear? Yes!!!

The devil likes to play games. Do not let some Idiot get the best of you. Forgive, be humble, and take a deep breath. I still struggle with anger and the general public and wondering how someone could be so dumb…… well, I played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

You guys can pick on, call me names, and tell me I should have held myself to a higher standard, specially carrying a gun. Good people do bad things and bad people do good things. On that day, I had an angel or even Jesus, looking over me. I had to learn my lesson the hard way….. I stopped caring about others and the devil got the best of me.

Be like water, go with the flow. Anger will cost you a lot of you let make decisions for you.

Be safe out there my brothers and sisters. Please learn from my mistake.
I also have to thank our father in heaven…. Thank you Jesus!
An F-150 would have taken that no problem.

Too soon? :D

Seriously though, that is a hell of a situation. I'm glad you learned from it and didn't kill anyone in the process. Good post! :)

This is what stupid looks like btw.

IMG_2601.jpeg IMG_3064.jpeg

Funny how people get so mad when others make driving mistakes but never remember they've made plenty themselves. We all have.

That said, I don't condone texting while driving. But I HAVE done it, I admit it. Definitely a dumb mistake that I try not to repeat.
I damn near got T-Boned a short time ago leaving work. Was tired and distracted. Stopped, looked, pulled out right in front of some poor guy. He did a fantastic job of missing me that showed he had great skill. It bothered me for days. I would swear I looked and I obviously just either did not or for some reason the car coming did not register. I bothered me for days after and made me promise to "try" to be more understanding when it happens to me next time. As for texting I have always only done so if stopped. Love a couple of the newer vehicles have it so they will read the text to me aloud without me even looking at the phone. I do see an amazing number of people driving like they are impaired who when you get close to you see are trying to text and drive and not succeeding at the driving part. :eek:

Silly me, I forgot to tell y'all that I am also on probation :D
My PO is awesome though, so I am very lucky. She has made it a lot easier for me.
Really? Pray, do tell us how! We're quite interested... :)

This guy was driving and texting so hard he didn't realize the cops were trying to pull him over.

BTW, a bunch of different cops thought they were the primary throughout this pull over attempt. Truth is the diesel dually driver was the primary the entire time (until the end, anyways).

That good ol' boy was really rollin' coal there, wasn't he? :s0140:
Really had to get that text sent off, eh?
How did this moron think his boolscheet was going to end? What a phuq'n idiot... :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
My PO is cool because she tells me what she plans on doing. She told me when she was gonna come by and visit my place. She wanted me to not have access to firearms, and when I told her my GF had a safe, my PO was good with that. She was respectful of my GF's constitutional rights. Just because I can't have access, didn't mean my GF couldn't because she lives with me and she has a CHL. Obviously it is her safe, her combo, and she does not allow me access. And I don't want to be responsible if something happens to her property in the safe. My guns are safe and legal and put away and the PO understood that. This whole thing was my first time. I've never been to jail or probation.

Once I was told not to be around guns, I asked my PO about the kitchen knives, and she said, eh…. We expect that lol. She also doesn't care if I carry a multi-tool or Swiss army tools. Just not a dedicated pocket knife, no taser etc. So no EDCing my cold steel espada xl lol.

She recently got back from Europe, she loved it. I asked how she liked the police state when she came back and she said, I hate it here, I was depressed when I came back. I know she loves her country but she sees the writing on the wall like many of us do.

When she and an undercover deputy showed up, she did a basic check, saw the safe, my birds, and my GF's car and we BSed and she left.

She told me that she is gonna get me low supervision and I'll probably get off probation in six months or so. Originally I was given two years. My PO flat told me, you don't belong here. You have your stuff squared away, ya you made a mistake and learned. You'd be a waste of my time and yours if you are on probation for two years.

Down to earth and no BS type of woman and I respect that about her. She was patrol/uniform officer in Oregon, then she became/does PO work in my County. And she is probably in her mid 40s.

like I said, I got lucky. I could have had some jerk crawling up my you know what with UAs and surprise visits to my house or work etc.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top