JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Heading back towards PDX west on 84 in the slow lane, car passing on the right nearly side swiped me enough to move over 1/2 way to emergency lane🤬.
A little angry I sped up up eventually catching up them, when I got their attention they just gave me the finger.
So I threw my beer can at them 🤫

Heading back towards PDX west on 84 in the slow lane, car passing on the right nearly side swiped me enough to move over 1/2 way to emergency lane🤬.
A little angry I sped up up eventually catching up them, when I got their attention they just gave me the finger.
Given te opportunity, you will find that using a long neck bottle will result in more center of mass hits, and offers a much better ballistic coefficient than a can.
👍👍🤔🤔

Never throw a beer can during road rage - make sure it's a beer bottle!
It hurts the asshat a helluva lot more when it connects upside that phuqr's noggin... :s0155:

So you have the emotional control of a child?

Do you also carry a gun?

So you have the emotional control of a child?
Quite the contrary!
Do you also carry a gun?
Why, yes. Yes, I do!

I didn't think it was necessary to point it out, but it appears that the ability to detect obvious sarcasm seems to be lost on at least a few... :rolleyes:

Funny how people get so mad when others make driving mistakes but never remember they've made plenty themselves. We all have.

That said, I don't condone texting while driving. But I HAVE done it, I admit it. Definitely a dumb mistake that I try not to repeat.

Let me share my story. I was involved in a road range accident. The a-hole was nothing but a pussy cat. He took off after I confronted him and he hit me with his car. Long story short, I wrecked my 2021 Tacoma with less than 14k miles, almost killed myself and my mother in the passenger side.

I had to pay $7K to get a lawyer, went to jail for three days, lost my ODL for a year and my CHL. Now I have to wait until 2027 to get my CHL back.

Do you know how embarrassing and crappy it feels when a deputy arrests you then one comes to your door to collect your CHL? And I could have killed someone, I could have spent the rest of my life in prison. The power pole I cut in half, it cost $40K to replace. I was in jail and with my one phone call, my gf told me my mom was in the hospital with a brain bleed.

I wish I never let that POS get the best of me. I chased someone with a truck! I was armed with my G17 and I used my truck as a weapon and totaled my truck, damaged another car, sent my mom to the hospital, almost killed myself. I was an idiot and I take responsibility. Yes, society is sh!t and 90% of people are morons. On the day of my accident, I joined that group, the stupid club. I put the citizens in my county in danger.

I lost a lot my friend, it was not worth it. Did I want to put my foot up that dude's rear? Yes!!!

The devil likes to play games. Do not let some Idiot get the best of you. Forgive, be humble, and take a deep breath. I still struggle with anger and the general public and wondering how someone could be so dumb…… well, I played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

You guys can pick on, call me names, and tell me I should have held myself to a higher standard, specially carrying a gun. Good people do bad things and bad people do good things. On that day, I had an angel or even Jesus, looking over me. I had to learn my lesson the hard way….. I stopped caring about others and the devil got the best of me.

Be like water, go with the flow. Anger will cost you a lot if you let make decisions for you.

Be safe out there my brothers and sisters. Please learn from my mistake.
I also have to thank our father in heaven…. Thank you Jesus!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top