JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
did a DNA test and found I'm blood line to the Nose Vikings who settled in Ireland
so I ordered these Viking Beard Rings - look rather nicely, if I say so myself
will carry my cherry wood walking stick and wear my Viking Beard rings on all my trips to Portland
will see how my daughter and her new roommate appreciate my new presentation

Viking Beard Rings.jpeg

did a DNA test and found I'm blood line to the Nose Vikings who settled in Ireland
so I ordered these Viking Beard Rings - look rather nicely, if I say so myself
will carry my cherry wood walking stick and wear my Viking Beard rings on all my trips to Portland
will see how my daughter and her new roommate appreciate my new presentation

View attachment 1239546

Ah yes… the "Nose Vikings"…..

The famous ancient seer, "Nostrildamus" foretold of their rise, and sticking their noses into everyone else's business!

;) :s0140:

The best part about being Norsk is that you are already speaking it but using 95% foreign words. Language structure between English and Norsk is identical, so you are already thinking in Norsk. That's usually the toughest part about learning a new language, Makes Norwegian pretty easy to pick up for English speakers.

Screaming in Norsk while you go full berserker is the perfect way to accessorize those beard rings, well, that and a battle axe. Keeps folk off my lawn anyway.

I'd be packing this bad boy for sure……
Wait, maybe visiting Portland Maine would be a better destination, despite the distance!
Could be pirates up yonder in Portland Oregon! o_O

8E98A50D-25F5-4DB9-A6AF-FA90026D9097.jpeg 4EF71AE5-8F7A-4296-B726-CBA99C03C34D.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top