JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
watched this a few days ago..I found it very interesting as the story went on.

Meh this was so so. Not sure i would call this a documentary, by in large speculation and hear say. Thats two for two hulu got me for.
The one about the zodiac killer was a huge waste of time as well. Massively deceptive until the last episode. Then its surprise, we've been deceiving you this whole time just to spin a story.

Not really anything to be learned from either one.

Not trying to poo all over your parade.

Ive seen parts of this before. Although i guess not a documentary as well. Its TOTALLY worth a watch. Ive seen the shorter version and its amazing how he so thoroughly lays out EXACTLY whats happening in current times.
Straight from the horses mouth:

This one is pretty interesting. Its about arbitration and how we sign away our own rights, how the arbitor judges are bought and paid for by the very party your trying to sue.
This is fairly common in cell phones credit cards and other industries.
Sounds boring as can be but its fairly interesting.
Don't EVER sign anything before reading the fine print and understanding it.
An oldie but a goodie!

P.s. "F" halliburton/Dick cheney!
(Forever glad i never joined any "services")
Edit. I should clarify its a shame i never felt i could. I wish we had leadership and honorable healthy system where EVERY citizen served like many nations.
Sadly we have a broken military system where it counts.

Last Edited:
Been watching a lot of Naval histories, the Bismarck hunt and sinking, and the epic battles in the pacific, especially the history of the tin can sailors ( Dad is a retired Can driver) and the M.O.H one of the skippers of Taffy 3, the Destroyer squadron who took on the bulk of the Jap Navy during the battle of Sumar and turned the tide of the war at sea forever, and cemented the U.S. Navy Destroyers and their crews as legend!

Been watching a lot of Naval histories, the Bismarck hunt and sinking, and the epic battles in the pacific, especially the history of the tin can sailors ( Dad is a retired Can driver) and the M.O.H one of the skippers of Taffy 3, the Destroyer squadron who took on the bulk of the Jap Navy during the battle of Sumar and turned the tide of the war at sea forever, and cemented the U.S. Navy Destroyers and their crews as legend!
Got any names or links?

Come to think of it, Pretty sure I've seen one or two of the Bismarck hunting/sinking videos.
Was amazing how it was taken out.
Germans had amazing steel quality back then. We were soo lucky Hitler was basically on our side he was SO maniacal. Well rather his own worst enemy.

best WW II doc I have seen is A World at War...its very old but not many new ones do you have Jimmy Doolittle talking about the Doolittle raid.
found the 1st ep , but i have not found it other then on disks.

Survivors guide to prison by Danny Trejo

a serious wake up call on what to expect if you are accused of anything by LEO, or district attorney or what to expect if you end up in jail.

Just started watching Sons of Sam on netflix.. sofar its very interesting

Though I don't normally watch serial killer stuff, I watched that one recently. I still don't buy the more lurid theories surrounding that bizarre and terrible time, it was well done, and more interesting. :)

Believe it or not, but peewee's dad is a legit war hero. Pretty ironic that jews used ex german war planes to great effect to settle their new state after WWII and the Paris peace treaty. They called the surplus messerschmitts (Me 109 IIRC); messashΒ‘ts! CLASSIC!

Imdb says its on hulu and tubi. I think i saw it on Amazon years ago.

Last Edited:
I do enjoy watching documentaries, talks on history topics at universities, museums, etc. Just thought I'd toss it out there for discussion; any recommendations on documentaries available on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Daily Motion or YouTube?

Thanks!
Is this the kinda brain bounty your after? Little over my pay grade, but still very interesting. I like this Scott Manley guy quite a bit. Very smart and very good at dumbing things down usually.

I kinda hate to support Vice, especially the newer current stuff. They are darn near as bad as CNN, but they do kinda have some decent reporting some times.
But anyway The "I, sniper" series they have going on is kinda crazy its about the John Lee Malvo case. I had no idea what it was about back then. I didn't really follow it too much.
Also the whole David Karesh standoff deal. That was kinda before my time. Was clueless that was a month long standoff. Also had no idea of rhe psy ops the damn FBI was pulling some real douchey tactics back then.
Sad to see how these went down.

I kinda hate to support Vice, especially the newer current stuff. They are darn near as bad as CNN, but they do kinda have some decent reporting some times.
But anyway The "I, sniper" series they have going on is kinda crazy its about the John Lee Malvo case. I had no idea what it was about back then. I didn't really follow it too much.
Also the whole David Karesh standoff deal. That was kinda before my time. Was clueless that was a month long standoff. Also had no idea of rhe psy ops the damn FBI was pulling some real douchey tactics back then.
Sad to see how these went down.
There was a show on Netflix.. I think.. on Ruby Ridge that seems to be pretty balanced And I think it told the story pretty fairly.. which is very strange in this day and age.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top