JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was watching Historigraph last night.

My interest was sparked. Which led me to this.

Aloha, Mark

PS....and more about the old shipwrecks.
Anyone that has visited the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor will probably remember seeing the droplets of oil seeping up from the wreak to breach the surface of the water. Yup....even after all these years.

Last Edited:
I was watching Historigraph last night.

My interest was sparked. Which led me to this.

Aloha, Mark

PS....and more about the old shipwrecks.
Anyone that has visited the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor will probably remember seeing the droplets of oil seeping up from the wreak to breach the surface of the water. Yup....even after all these years.
That was some interesting info. I had never heard of this before, the organized collecting of the scrap like that.

Idiocracy was pretty good
Brawndos got what plants crave, its got electrolytes.

To the original question about documentaries, I don't watch a ton of them but the last 2 I watched were "The thin Blue line" about a cop being killed in a traffic stop and the subsequent conviction and execution of the alleged killer.

And "Montage of Heck" about Kurt Cobain of Nirvana, I've watched a few docs about Kurt this one gave a little more insight into his younger days, then focused a bit on his relationship with that disgusting beast (Courtney love) no mention of the murder that was plotted and executed by former band mate Dave Grohl, and disgusting hepatitis with legs Courtney Love, but it was still decent

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top