JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Awhile back, i watched a Doc on Nanjing.. talk about one of the most disturbing things I have watched. You listen to the people that witnessed it, its not surprising that the Chinese still hate the Japanese..

Followed that up with a doc on Hiroshima wich was pretty terrible as well.. then Schindler List was the cherry on top , of a very depressing day of TV :oops:

Awhile back, i watched a Doc on Nanjing.. talk about one of the most disturbing things I have watched. You listen to the people that witnessed it, its not surprising that the Chinese still hate the Japanese..

Followed that up with a doc on Hiroshima wich was pretty terrible as well.. then Schindler List was the cherry on top , of a very depressing day of TV :oops:
Sounds like a recent doc i watched about the situation in south africa about the uprising against the white farmers where they will torture them and their familys (and in front of their families and then rob them and maim them and then they basically have to boogey out of town to keep whats left of their lives and live in trailer parks.
Then the farm go follow and unworked and the food supply is collapsing.

Its a super sad scenario absolutely no one is talking about. Thats currently going on because its against white folk (of course)
But i will say its not like they werent asking for it. The whole apartheid thing would have pissed me off. They should have gotten out of dodge back in the late 90's and given the land back.
I have a severe lack of respect for British people and their gov. Their ENTIRE history is basically oppressing people and enforcing their will and screwing up politics. Hong Kong, So. Africa, America, war of 1812, just to name a few.
Maybe lack of respect isnt wuite exactly accurate. But severe skepticism about their thought processes and ignorance etc.

Sounds like a recent doc i watched about the situation in south africa about the uprising against the white farmers where they will torture them and their familys (and in front of their families and then rob them and maim them and then they basically have to boogey out of town to keep whats left of their lives and live in trailer parks.
Then the farm go follow and unworked and the food supply is collapsing.

Its a super sad scenario absolutely no one is talking about. Thats currently going on because its against white folk (of course)
But i will say its not like they werent asking for it. The whole apartheid thing would have pissed me off. They should have gotten out of dodge back in the late 90's and given the land back.
I have a severe lack of respect for British people and their gov. Their ENTIRE history is basically oppressing people and enforcing their will and screwing up politics. Hong Kong, So. Africa, America, war of 1812, just to name a few.
Maybe lack of respect isnt wuite exactly accurate. But severe skepticism about their thought processes and ignorance etc.
?

Just finished watching "the man who shot the world war"
CORRECTION: "The Man Who Shot the GREAT WAR"
Pretty dang good. About a photographer during WWI Has a little firearms related plot twist. Not only was he a great shooter, but he was a fantastic shooter as well!

Currently watching "the legend of Poncho Barnes and the happy bottom riding club"
Pretty damn entertaining for a documentary.

Last Edited:
There's a few on bit-chute about WW1 and WW2 that are good but I would get banned from here if posted the links because they are from a different viewpoint than what we are used to hearing...

"The Genius of George Boole" on amazon is decent, If you like math figures ;)
He is the creator of boolean logic. Damn near every thing we do these days is based off of his math (which i guess you could say about any of the founding math fathers) almost self taught.

Also "Wild Wild Country" was absolutely insane. And some people say we dont need guns. How many times does it need to be PROVEN. Just watch it.

please share more, i LOVE a good documentary.
You, my friend, are into some deep material.
The King of Kong if you haven't seen it. Great story, local (Washington state) connection, real life villain you can't stand.
The bridge (2006).
This one's dark, but could change someone's life in the right way (It's not "faces of death, i promise) . Do not watch if depressed already.

Just watched the tekashi69 mini series ( something supervillain?) on HBO or showtime. I hated that kid before and watching this made me feel totally justified in despising him.

You, my friend, are into some deep material.

The bridge (2006).
This one's dark, but could change someone's life in the right way (It's not "faces of death, i promise) . Do not watch if depressed already.

Just watched the tekashi69 mini series ( something supervillain?) on HBO or showtime. I hated that kid before and watching this made me feel totally justified in despising him.

Thank you,
theres a whole wide world of info out there to be explored. "Entertainment" from hollywood is SOO much more boring than a good real life story. The whole star wars and Marvel universe does about nothing for me.

"The bridge" is good i do get depressed. But for some odd reason i watch that (rarely) and it kinda soothes me. It is a sad subject matter but theres also some hope in it.
Hearing the story of the kid that survived was AMAZING!
Hearing the family members accounts and relationships etc i think is good.
To me its good to talk about and discuss things people dont always want to talk about.
I think a large part of the problem with the world today is that people are shut off and dont discuss the most important things openely like why we are miserable. There are a great many LEGITIMATE reasons why people are suffering only certian topics we can talk about these days.
For instance if they truly wanted to improve mental health they would abolish red flag laws and the like.

Ill have to check out the king of kong.

I guess the main reason i like the bridge is because it helps you recognize signs and shows you real life accounts of what actually happens and how average people think and react. It was amazing to hear people say "i saw them one second, the next they were gone. I didnt realize what happened till it was too late."

Its also a good wakeup to the fact that for SOME people there is no other option. And there's nothing you can do, So dont blame yourself.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top