JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The police seem to think it was a good shoot. From the article:

Police spokesman:
'You are within your rights to shoot someone if you believe your safety is in danger'
EBCB5C6B-FE01-4FD7-A793-646582085B31.gif

The way it was written (probably from someone who knows zilch about guns), begs all the questions you're asking. I mean, did she have her M40 clone on the roof with a DOPE card taped to the stock? Did she run up there to get out of a house that was being invaded? Who knows?

Well, we know her rifle most likely was not a Simi-Automatic bought this month, being in WA and all.

I can see the DOPE card now:

Range Elev Wind
Side Gate | -0.7 | 0.04
Trash Can | -0.5 | 0.18
Rose Bush | -0.0 | 0.71
Pattio USE CLAYMOREs here in DANGER CLOSE

I am glad she is safe. Unfortunate she had to defend herself at all.

Not a good shot because the threat wasn't totally dispatched.
A dose of 12 gauge double 00 buckshot out of a 30 inch - full choke barrel to his head would of been a better choice of projectile to end the situation.

Well, the property is well marked with warnings. Would be burglar must either not know how to read or is just plain stupid...

She was burglarized just days prior, South Park sounds like a wonderfully quiet and serene Seattle neighborhood. Good for this woman protecting what's hers...

But perhaps we should take up a collection for her to take a shooting course because even though she wounded the would be burglar, she failed to take out the trash...

Seems like a clear enough "in fear of my life" defense if she had to get on the roof to hide from the assailant.

Seems like a clear enough "in fear of my life" defense if she had to get on the roof to hide from the assailant.

"Seattle Police said detectives found multiple bullet holes in the exterior of the house and believe they were caused by the burglar." Dude was shooting at her, dude just brought a pistol to a rifle fight.

This will happen more and more.
People of these liberal hell holes are getting tired of the politicians making them more unsafe and are starting to fight back.
Just wait. Vigilantes will start soon enough.

Or not soon enough.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR