JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If anyone wants to leave a comment at the bottom of my column, all you gotta do is bang it out and hit the "send" button. I expect with a subject like this, to get some of the crazies coming out of the bushes.

Cheers
:D

When an armed citizen intervenes

The unidentified citizen (he asked not to be identified, as is common in such cases) drew his legally-carried handgun at the moment when Davis allegedly cocked his gun and aimed it at the head of the woman he had just robbed. The suspect fled, but cops found him a short time later, having shed one layer of clothing to expose a second layer – evidently this guy thought his crime through far enough to try changing his appearance – the cash and the gun was recovered.

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

I tried to comment on the link, but it filterered me for profanity, which I did not use. I did enjoy the article . The guy in the bank is a hero, tthe guy with the drug deal gone bad maybe not so. Twisting the stand your ground laws to benifit these type of people may not be in the best interest of most of us 2nd ammendment supporters.

Thanks again for the good read,

Marty

I tried to comment on the link, but it filterered me for profanity, which I did not use. I did enjoy the article . The guy in the bank is a hero, tthe guy with the drug deal gone bad maybe not so. Twisting the stand your ground laws to benifit these type of people may not be in the best interest of most of us 2nd ammendment supporters.

Thanks again for the good read,

Marty

I apologize for that.

Examiner.com seems to be run by a bunch of boneheads. They launched this "upgraded" site the other day, and it has "bugs."

I think the letters "C F" pretty much sum things up.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews