Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Seattle GRE 8-13: When an armed citizen intervenes

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

If anyone wants to leave a comment at the bottom of my column, all you gotta do is bang it out and hit the "send" button. I expect with a subject like this, to get some of the crazies coming out of the bushes.

Cheers
    :D

When an armed citizen intervenes

The unidentified citizen (he asked not to be identified, as is common in such cases) drew his legally-carried handgun at the moment when Davis allegedly cocked his gun and aimed it at the head of the woman he had just robbed. The suspect fled, but cops found him a short time later, having shed one layer of clothing to expose a second layer – evidently this guy thought his crime through far enough to try changing his appearance – the cash and the gun was recovered.

When an armed citizen intervenes - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

Or try this:

When an armed citizen intervenes - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

2. marty8587

marty8587 NE Portland Active Member

I tried to comment on the link, but it filterered me for profanity, which I did not use. I did enjoy the article . The guy in the bank is a hero, tthe guy with the drug deal gone bad maybe not so. Twisting the stand your ground laws to benifit these type of people may not be in the best interest of most of us 2nd ammendment supporters.

Thanks again for the good read,

Marty

3. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I apologize for that.

Examiner.com seems to be run by a bunch of boneheads. They launched this "upgraded" site the other day, and it has "bugs."

I think the letters "C F" pretty much sum things up.