JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But how can the DA possibly know that this was their intention?

The prosecutor found a Facebook post by Marc that said "I'm going to the milo event and if the snowflakes get out off hand I'm going to wade through their ranks and start cracking skulls." That's how. It's in the very article you posted.

What I want to know is, were any of the antifa rioters arrested and charged for throwing punches and pepper spraying the conservatives?

Well, Skye Fitzgerald was able to steal Michael Strickland's cameras and then break his arm in several places when Strickland tried to get them back. The entire incident was ON FILM and Skye didn't get charged. If the libbies can get away with that what makes you think a little pepper spray is going to get any of them (not us) in trouble? There may be a few token charges with little or no punishment/probation to keep from waking up the slumbering masses, but that's about it.

Anti-Gun Oregon Filmmaker Arrested After Attacking Gun Rights Supporter - Bearing Arms - Anti-Gun Hysteria, Oregon

The fix is in and the jaws of Fascism are rapidly closing due to uninformed and/or non voters allowing the State to have full power over the individual. Those who aid the state in it's power grab to take your Liberty away will be aided and those in opposition will be persecuted.

Change it now through the political process by waking people the hell up and getting them to vote or face the choice of fight, flight, or fear later. We need fewer sheep and a lot more sheepdogs. Each of us must ask ourselves which one we are.

Last Edited:
Class C felony conviction is not a permanent loss of firearm rights. Class A felony conviction is a permanent loss of firearm rights.

All I do is restore firearm rights here. Assault 3 can easily be restored after five years. Expungement is irrelevant. You read the wrong part of my website.

Very interesting. I had no idea that it was legally possible for a convicted felon to be able to possess and buy firearms. That is absolutely new information to me.

Wouldn't the fact that this was a crime of violence against a person, though, weigh heavily against the person's rights being restored by the court??

Well, Skye Fitzgerald was able to steal Michael Strickland's cameras and then break his arm in several places when Strickland tried to get them back. The entire incident was ON FILM and Skye didn't get charged. If the libbies can get away with that what makes you think a little pepper spray is going to get any of them (not us) in trouble? There may be a few token charges with little or no punishment/probation to keep from waking up the slumbering masses, but that's about it.

Anti-Gun Oregon Filmmaker Arrested After Attacking Gun Rights Supporter - Bearing Arms - Anti-Gun Hysteria, Oregon

The fix is in and the jaws of Fascism are rapidly closing due to uninformed and/or non voters allowing the State to have full power over the individual. Those who aid the state in it's power grab to take your Liberty away will be aided and those in opposition will be persecuted.

Change it now through the political process by waking people the hell up and getting them to vote or face the choice of fight, flight, or fear later. We need fewer sheep and a lot more sheepdogs. Each of us must ask ourselves which one we are.

That is one aspect of the Strickland case that bothers me. He had this past incident of being attacked and beaten, and his camera taken away. So at the protest where he was later arrested, did he not have good reason then to believe that he might get attacked again? Seems to be that mere fact would bolster an argument that he was in fear of great bodily harm, and thus justified to defend himself.

Even at the protest where he was arrested, the police did not secure Strickland's video camera. It fell to the ground, and the police allowed a protester to grab it. While the camera was eventually returned, it was missing its memory card, which contained all of the video footage that Strickland had recorded. That could have been valuable evidence at Strickland's trial, showing what the situation looked like from his viewpoint. However, police did not secure that evidence, and it was thus stolen.

That is one aspect of the Strickland case that bothers me. He had this past incident of being attacked and beaten, and his camera taken away. So at the protest where he was later arrested, did he not have good reason then to believe that he might get attacked again? Seems to be that mere fact would bolster an argument that he was in fear of great bodily harm, and thus justified to defend himself.

Even at the protest where he was arrested, the police did not secure Strickland's video camera. It fell to the ground, and the police allowed a protester to grab it. While the camera was eventually returned, it was missing its memory card, which contained all of the video footage that Strickland had recorded. That could have been valuable evidence at Strickland's trial, showing what the situation looked like from his viewpoint. However, police did not secure that evidence, and it was thus stolen.

Agreed, one could also argue that the way the assault by Skye was handled gave the green light to the crowd at the BLM protest that they could assault Strickland with impunity.

We have all been told from OFF that the Judge suppressed any POV footage from Mike Strickland's video camera. This is the first I have heard about Mike's memory card being stolen at the Portland hand up don't shoot protest. Lance, can you site a source for this new information.

We have all been told from OFF that the Judge suppressed any POV footage from Mike Strickland's video camera. This is the first I have heard about Mike's memory card being stolen at the Portland hand up don't shoot protest. Lance, can you site a source for this new information.

My guess is that if the video supported the case against Strickland that it would have been neither suppressed or "stolen".

If he wasn't allowed to present exculpatory, that sounds like grounds for appeal to me... and for Judicial Misconduct proceedings.

If he wasn't allowed to present exculpatory, that sounds like grounds for appeal to me... and for Judicial Misconduct proceedings.

If it was as reported no doubt an appeal would prevail. This is where the big rub is here with stuff like this. Unless you're quite wealthy how do you fight this? Few lawyers who are worth much will do this free. So in the mean time you end up convicted, not allowed to have a gun, and broke. For all the great posturing on the net, people need to think. Of course a lot of the people talking are just talking. For those who want to go to wade into one of these mobs they need to think about what they are risking. I'm sure not saying it's their fault if they end up convicted and broke. I'm just saying I am not going to make the choice to end up that way by getting anywhere near these things.

Hopefully they have carry concealed carry insurance fight and have the money to fight. I do believe in WA, if they are found not guilty they can sue the city or state for bringing charges against them for a self defensive situation.
I am pretty sure you don't really have to sue, I think you just put the State on notice that you intend to claim self defense well prior to the criminal trial, then ask for a special verdict as part of the jury instructions, then if you are acquitted and get the special verdict, the judge can order the prosecutor (usually the State) to reimburse defense costs. I often file a "notice of intent to claim self defense or defense of others" in assault cases for that reason, assuming the client isn't defending on the basis of an alibi or on other grounds. It has been 27 years since one of my clients managed to get one of those awards, but it did happen. Most cases settle out in plea bargains.

Wouldn't the fact that this was a crime of violence against a person, though, weigh heavily against the person's rights being restored by the court??

No, judges and prosecutors have no discretion in the manner. So long as you meet the statutory eligibility requirements, you get your gun rights back.

In this state, if you are found not guilty by reason of self defense, the state can be required to pay for your legal fees, I hope they are aware of that, it is not an automatic thing, it must be requested.
Whole thing makes me wat to puke.

This is the definition of terrorism, making people afraid to do the things the terrorist doesn't want them to do. If we go to an event unarmed because we might need to use our arms, then we may as well just let them have the country, because we are giving up.
Seriously, this is exactly what is happening. And they are winning.

After a lengthy investigation, the King County District Attorney's office decided to go forward and charge a Seattle couple that attended the controversial Milo Yiannopolous speech last January at the University of Washington's campus. The husband has been charged with misdemeanor 3rd degree Assault for using Pepper Spray, while the wife has been charged with felony 1st degree assault for shooting a man in the stomach with a 9mm Glock. Both husband and wife, who have no criminal records of any kind, claimed that they acted in self-defense, as tensions between Trump protesters and supporters got out of hand outside the event.

The King County DA is alleging that the couple deliberately went to the event armed with a purpose of of goading leftists protesters into a confrontation. The couple is denying this, and is claiming that they only engaged in law self-defense, when protesters attacked them. The man the wife shot, is a member of the Industrial Workers of the World, which has a very strong anti-capitalism, pro-communism ideology. The defense attorney for the couple said that this is a case of legal self-defense, and pointed out posts on Facebook made by the shot man shortly before the event, saying that the the time for rationale discussion between the left and right had ended, and that it was now time to use violence.

My advice folks, is that if you are a conservative, then don't attend these conservative events that the left organizes against and tries to shut down. You are just asking for trouble by showing up. And especially, if you are gun owner, then by no means should you ever attend any of these leftist rallies or protests armed. This case, and the Michael Strickland case as well, should definitely convince you to not carry a firearm when you are around these hostile people. For there is a strong likelihood that you will be attacked, especially if you are identified as being a Trump supporter, as this couple was. And honestly, if you are in a left-wing major city like Portland or Seattle, the DA is going to view you as being the bad guy.

At their arraignment, the husband and wife both pled not guilty. They were told that they each had to post $10,000 in bail within 48 hours. The judge also barred the couple from possessing any firearms, or setting foot on the University of Washington campus.

Couple plead not guilty to charges in UW shooting during Milo Yiannopoulos speech

View attachment 360962
So - the leftist "terrorists" win? Eff that nonsense - - let's see what Jeff Sessions would say about this....
I would say that the dude who was shot was violating the civil rights of the attendees who were present

Unbelievable! From all reports Marc Hokoana had been breaking up fights not starting them. Antifa rioters were sucker punching and pepper spraying Milo supporters all night. Marc had his red Trump hat stolen earlier in the evening by an Antifa rioter and was wearing a yellow hat. In the video below he is shown with a yellow bar over his head. The larger and stronger union thug is shown with a red bar over his head as he runs to attack Marc. After he took several blows without being able to fight back, his wife fired one shot in his defense.

One shot and then disengage? That shows tremendous restraint given the beating he was taking.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top