JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I notice while browsing on mobile and scrolling down the list a white/greyish bar scrolls across the top of my mobile browser. It's going from left to right at the top.

What is this?

Using Android on a pixel 3a using FF and the experimental dark mode.

Its not my browser loading because when I reload it's a different progress bar filling opposed to the white/grey one I am seeing only with NWFA mobile.

If it's what I think you're seeing, it may be the AJAX refresh which lets you know you have new alerts and conversations. Should be about every 30 seconds or so?

Huh. Well I don't have any new alerts whenever it appears. Duration I am not sure of but I barely catch it out of the corner of my eye most times so was curious.

Sometimes it's a short bar other times it'll go about a quarter of the screen.

Huh. Well I don't have any new alerts whenever it appears. Duration I am not sure of but I barely catch it out of the corner of my eye most times so was curious.

Sometimes it's a short bar other times it'll go about a quarter of the screen.

Has this changed or improved at all?

I still see it.

It's not a problem at all to be clear just something that catches my eye while looking on mobile. I haven't seen if this is the same on desktop tbh.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top