JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nominee sorry i was incorrect. But still you know what i mean this guy gets in (maybe) and they overturn the DC vs. Heller decision then that rhetoric spreads west like fire.

Edit: to specify case.

Anyone still think elections don't matter?

I read yesterday where a coalition of antigun groups is waiting for the SCOTUS to be stacked with the leftist judges either Obama or Clinton will or would nominate, then we'll see a raft of cases filed in the courts, on AWB bans, state preemption laws, liability laws, etc., in order to see Heller overturned. So much for stare decisis.

The process will take about two years, but that's the plan.

Anyone still think elections don't matter?

I read yesterday where a coalition of antigun groups is waiting for the SCOTUS to be stacked with the leftist judges either Obama or Clinton will or would nominate, then we'll see a raft of cases filed in the courts, on AWB bans, state preemption laws, liability laws, etc., in order to see Heller overturned. So much for stare decisis.

The process will take about two years, but that's the plan.
Well, if that's the plan, then we know what action needs to be taken to ensure the liberals lose control in November...

And if that don't work, our Founding Fathers gave us another, less palatable method to restore our Republic...

upload_2016-3-16_14-13-8.png

1:53 - the UK government did NOT ban all semi-automatic rifles - just the centre-fires, as used by the mass-murderer Michael Ryan to slaughter sixteen people and injure around 30 others in Hungerford.

1:56 - the UK government did NOT require registration for all handguns, All handguns in UK were registered from 1903 in a minor way, and totally from 1967. In Northern Ireland, part of the UK, NO handguns were banned. In any case, ALL BP muzzleloading handguns are still legal, and long-barrelled handguns are legal and single-shot Free pistols are legal. There is limited ownership of cartridge-firing handguns, too, with restrictions on possession and where you can keep it and shoot it.

All this came about after a school massacre in Dunblane Scotland, where the pedophile Hamilton shot 16 1st grade kids and their teacher - 20 years ago last Sunday.

At 2:46 I gave up on this klutz, who is telling you bubblegum.

I live here in UK.

I have NINETEEN Section 1 [rifled] rifles, carbines and handguns.

upload_2016-3-16_22-10-26.png

upload_2016-3-16_22-10-57.png
upload_2016-3-16_22-11-54.png
upload_2016-3-16_22-12-21.png

You don't have to believe me, of course.

Use your own eyeballs and take a look at any of my Youtube tac's guns mini-movies, and see all the guns I don't have.

Tell the 1.6 million gun owners here in UK that they actually don't have any guns - it's all in their imagination.

Yeah, right.

tac

The Romans conquered the majority of the known world only in part by army. They new they could not over power millions so the projected a mass hysteria and fear so much so that the enemies did not fear the Romans they were convinced how bad it would be when other took there land away from them and for protection be under the wing of the empire. Sound familiar ?
Flash forward 2016, guns did not stop mass mugging, rapes and abuse in France in a country that told its people law down your arms so we can protect you.
Its sad very sad, but I tell you what this November we best show our strength at the polls like never has been seen in the history of America. Because what will be left if we fail wont be America you and I know. Want to know what it will be like ? Take a look at the UK, France and Australia, they are not just absent freedom of firearms all tree of these countries have taken away 10x the rights Hitler did. Now thats twisted when an insane mass murderer is more sane then Obama, and other work leaders. I am not saying what Hitler did was just or right, but what he did was preserve many rights for the Germans, ergo in a very bubblgummed up way.
I wish I could know where it was that exact moment in time we because a America for the people by the people to , for the government and by the government . Damn were the hell were we all sleeping to not catch it. Yes it was death by a thousand cuts but why did we not try and stop the bleeding.

VOTE !! , IF I MEET ANY NWFA MEMBERS WHO DIDN'T VOTE DON'T BOTHER STRIKING UP A CONVERSATION, AS I WONT SPEAK WITH ANY WHOM WILL NOT STAND TO PRESERVE THEIR RIGHTS.
LIBERTARIAN, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN MUST ALL VOTE TO PRESERVE ALL RIGHTS WE HAVE! WE MUST STAND AS ONE AND NOT LOSE OUR FREEDOM, AS OUR SOVEREIGNTY AS FREE MEN AND WOMEN IS AT STAKE !

:s0146:

1:53 - the UK government did NOT ban all semi-automatic rifles - just the centre-fires, as used by the mass-murderer Michael Ryan to slaughter sixteen people and injure around 30 others in Hungerford.

1:56 - the UK government did NOT require registration for all handguns, All handguns in UK were registered from 1903 in a minor way, and totally from 1967. In Northern Ireland, part of the UK, NO handguns were banned. In any case, ALL BP muzzleloading handguns are still legal, and long-barrelled handguns are legal and single-shot Free pistols are legal. There is limited ownership of cartridge-firing handguns, too, with restrictions on possession and where you can keep it and shoot it.

All this came about after a school massacre in Dunblane Scotland, where the pedophile Hamilton shot 16 1st grade kids and their teacher - 20 years ago last Sunday.

I live here in UK.

View attachment 283100

View attachment 283101
View attachment 283102
View attachment 283103

Use your own eyeballs and take a look at any of my Youtube tac's guns mini-movies, and see all the guns I don't have.

Tell the 1.6 million gun owners here in UK that they actually don't have any guns - it's all in their imagination.

Yeah, right.

tac

Yeah, I actually thought of you when I listened to the video, but I think the MAIN point is we "Yanks" DO NOT, NOT, NOT want to even REMOTELY have gun laws like the UK (or Australia). All those cool guns (relatively speaking) you're "allowed" to have like that Ruger Redhawk, and them muzzle-loaders (and such) aren't very practical for CCW and personal self-defense, or to throw off government tyranny (the very reason for our 2A)...

...unless your Bullet-tooth Tony that is! ;)

image.jpeg

Tac

1:56 - the UK government did NOT require registration for all handguns,
All handguns in UK were registered from 1903 in a minor way, and totally from 1967. In Northern Ireland, part of the UK, NO handguns were banned. In any case, ALL BP muzzleloading handguns are still legal, and long-barrelled handguns are legal and single-shot Free pistols are legal. There is limited ownership of cartridge-firing handguns, too, with restrictions on possession and where you can keep it and shoot it.

I mean no disrespect and I do like your collection but you just admitted there is a major ban maybe not a total ban on the most common firearms in the US like semi auto center fire rifles, pistols, and shotguns. To a lot of us here it might as well be a total ban as I am not sure I own anything that would be legal in England and possibly the UK.

Is it still true that your Olympic pistol shooters have to practice in a different country because the 22 semi auto handguns used in competition are not legal as the magazine is forward of the grip?

Here is a picture of a few of my toys and without restrictions on where I store them or shoot them in fact where I live I have a 100 yard range in my back yard and it does not even have to be licensed, registered or need state city or county approval. This is what we are fighting for so any limitation in my opinion is too much.

Giving up even a little liberty for the false hope of security is not an option in my opinion.

zgl1.JPG

20150922_093743.jpg

I have a few others not in the photos and like I said almost all would not be legal over there.

A few points here, before I move on to something more productive. Please bear with me, folks.

1. I KNOW about the Constitution of of the United States - I am a life member of the NRA. I used to go to Washington DC to teach in one of your 'three-letter' organisations

2. I still go to the USA once or twice a year to see my friends and relatives - showing me what you can have without any hassle only serves to rub my nose in it.

3. I CHOOSE to have old clunkers, if I wanted anything more modern, I'd go for it, but I prefer my guns made of wood and steel, thanks. Even my two .308s, two 7mm Mauser and a 6.5 Swede, two Swiss 7.5s and a .45-70 are wood and steel, although I jones after a Desert Tech of some kind. My shooting pal Ewan Campbell is the UK importer, BTW. .50cal BMG is not practical for me, as it's an eighty miles each-way trip to the nearest 2500m range, but these bigger guns are very popular, as I noted before, the UK 50cal shooters assoc is the second biggest on earth. I'm also poor.

4. Yes, the Olympic team has to train in another country, but its nothing to do with the position of the magazine, but it IS to do with the response to the Dunblane massacre twenty years ago last weekend, that resulted in the banning of regular-style cartridge firing handguns in 3/4 of the UK, with licensable restrictions/exceptions that I'm not prepared to put up with. Incidentally, the quarter of the UK where handguns are NOT banned also has government-issued CCW handguns for around 3000 people.

5. EVERY single one of the guns in the lower picture are available over here. Many in fact are actually built over here and we have a large and thriving Civilian Service Match following. You just have to crank 'em yourself, that's all. Everything in the top picture - except the handguns - is available over here. In Northern Ireland you CAN have the handguns - IPSC shooting is VERY popular.

6. Shotguns are NOT banned here. ANY law-abiding person over the age of 18 can have a shotgun permit for any style of shotgun that holds up to three rounds. More capacity than that requires the same kind of license as a rifled firearm - look up UK Practical shotgun Association.

7. We can have moderators without paying tax.

8. We can shoot 24/7 using any kind of image-enhancing technology.

9. We can have any size of magazine.

10. Unlike in your nation's capital, nowhere in the UK is it an offence to possess an empty cartridge case.

11. The UK has no 'gun-culture' - a terrible couple of words that get my goat, but the most readily understood by non-shooters. No Indians to slaughter, no wild west, no gold-rush, no expansion into the West, no large minority who feel themselves oppressed by 'whitey', and in spite of what you read or see on Fox or CNN, no masses of people being gunned down in the streets or mugged by armed robbers. Remember that here in yUK ANY person up to the age of 18 is - in law - a child. For 'children getting shot', read '16-17-18 y/o gang members getting shot'.

12. ANYTHING criminality involving ANY kind of gun, or airgun, or airsoft 'weapon' is called a 'firearms offence'.

I'll stop there, since I know that most of you are pissed listening to me and reading my words. But this IS a different country, with a completely different set of laws drawn from different circumstances. You went your own way back in 1776, and good for you, but the UK does not have that magic piece of paper that you do, that gives you the RIGHT to 'bear arms'. Here in UK there WAS the Bill of Rights, but you have to do some real deep digging to find any trace of it now. No other country on earth has such a right, as I've said dozens of times here and on many other gun fora.

tac

The Romans conquered the majority of the known world only in part by army. They new they could not over power millions so the projected a mass hysteria and fear so much so that the enemies did not fear the Romans they were convinced how bad it would be when other took there land away from them and for protection be under the wing of the empire. Sound familiar ?
Flash forward 2016, guns did not stop mass mugging, rapes and abuse in France in a country that told its people law down your arms so we can protect you.
Its sad very sad, but I tell you what this November we best show our strength at the polls like never has been seen in the history of America. Because what will be left if we fail wont be America you and I know. Want to know what it will be like ? Take a look at the UK, France and Australia, they are not just absent freedom of firearms all tree of these countries have taken away 10x the rights Hitler did. Now thats twisted when an insane mass murderer is more sane then Obama, and other work leaders. I am not saying what Hitler did was just or right, but what he did was preserve many rights for the Germans, ergo in a very bubblgummed up way.
I wish I could know where it was that exact moment in time we because a America for the people by the people to , for the government and by the government . Damn were the hell were we all sleeping to not catch it. Yes it was death by a thousand cuts but why did we not try and stop the bleeding.

VOTE !! , IF I MEET ANY NWFA MEMBERS WHO DIDN'T VOTE DON'T BOTHER STRIKING UP A CONVERSATION, AS I WONT SPEAK WITH ANY WHOM WILL NOT STAND TO PRESERVE THEIR RIGHTS.
LIBERTARIAN, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN MUST ALL VOTE TO PRESERVE ALL RIGHTS WE HAVE! WE MUST STAND AS ONE AND NOT LOSE OUR FREEDOM, AS OUR SOVEREIGNTY AS FREE MEN AND WOMEN IS AT STAKE !

:s0146:
Voting in Oregon is interesting. Oregon is a winner take all state with regards to state electors for president, right? It's been written about already ad nauseum, but, a vote for a third party especially in a hard "blue" state like Oregon is a wasted vote. The national popular vote does not matter in electing the president - it's a state by state battle for 270 to win. And given our national two party system, third party votes are wasted. That forces voters to hold their noses and vote for the least-bad major party candidate. Votes for state representatives and congress are popular votes. So yes, get out and vote. For the national election in Oregon, to defeat the Democrat candidate for president,will require a huge get out to vote effort to vote for the Republican candidate to get the Oregon state electors. I don't see it happening.

I live here in UK.

Nice collection, but not too many war winners in there from what I can tell.
There is a reason we broke away from England. There is a reason we were the determining factor in winning 2 world wars. Millions of American rifleman who learned to shoot on the farm from the time before they could probably read.

To me, any non US gun control model has no relevancy nor validity. The 2nd Amendment is crystal clear.

Brutus Out

View attachment 283100

View attachment 283101
View attachment 283102
View attachment 283103

Yeah, right.

tac

I'll stop there, since I know that most of you are pissed listening to me and reading my words. But this IS a different country, with a completely different set of laws drawn from different circumstances.

I don't get pissed reading your stuff. I believe it gives context to what we're discussing here. Finding out how good you REALLY do have it in the UK, vs How bad it can REALLY get in the USA. If people don't like it, DON'T FRICKEN READ IT! It's always been that easy.

Thanks Tac.

Voting in Oregon is interesting. Oregon is a winner take all state with regards to state electors for president, right? It's been written about already ad nauseum, but, a vote for a third party especially in a hard "blue" state like Oregon is a wasted vote. The national popular vote does not matter in electing the president - it's a state by state battle for 270 to win. And given our national two party system, third party votes are wasted. That forces voters to hold their noses and vote for the least-bad major party candidate. Votes for state representatives and congress are popular votes. So yes, get out and vote. For the national election in Oregon, to defeat the Democrat candidate for president,will require a huge get out to vote effort to vote for the Republican candidate to get the Oregon state electors. I don't see it happening.

Right its all based for President on electoral votes. However in theory and there is no way to ever 100% verify it. The Electoral college does vote the way the people choose most the time, not always but its very close. That said .......if we look at Arizona, Texas to name a few they are more able to keep and hold gun rights due to the state level. And in Oregon for all state position " EVERY one " a vote does matter and that is where people get confused. Presidential race it could be said votes don't matter and to a point they don't . HOWEVER: Prozanski, Merkly and Kate Brown all are in office and stay in office due to the votes period so it matters 100% who votes and who does not and that is where we keep losing is many just wont Fruking vote and keep these idiots out.
It was said in Oregon last election only 65% of registered republicans voted, about 80 democrat and a even higher majority of Libetarians which shows they tend to really give a crap but was not enough for those pro-dems and libertarians to help we needed Republicans to vote and they didn't.

Hey guys and gals....here's a thought for November. How about In early October we open up about who we are voting for and why in our social circles...but take it a step further...if you still go to a polling booth go in big group and vote for the R nominee, offer to give an elderly person a ride to the polls (yes, unfortunately it looks like the T man for the nominee). Encourage this group exercising of democracy even if it's mail in. Convince your kids who are of voting age as well. make sure they are registered. Play the guilt trip. "If you really love me you would vote R, plus when I'm gone these fun guns can be yours."

This has to be full court press. It's the spring of 1861, we can not allow a Dem in the WH who will transform the SCOTUS turning us into Greece in 4 years.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads