JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ah, I gotcha. Tbh I just go with other brands based on price and what I need. If the lenses come from a foreign country I won't worry where the body is made either. To each their own.

Lots of good info here. http://www.at3tactical.com/blogs/news/11491881-ar-scopes-what-is-the-best-scope-for-your-ar-15

As of lately I've been looking at 30mm tubed scopes. I want something for my 16" Colt M4, (right now) in a budget range, say $800. I've looked into Vortex, Burris, Leupold, Redfield<(nice scopes although 1" tube), Bushnell, and a few other brands. I'm not sure if I want -1- power (1-4x/1-6x) as priority, or 3-9x, 4-12x, but definitely I do not need a red dot.

I was in Cabelas last week. They have LOT of scopes in their displays. I was actually overwhelmed there were so many. I looked at enough of them that the salesman seemed irritated, like I was wasting his time. I was. I'm window shopping.

I stopped looking for the sake of getting pressured, said "thanks", and left. Too many choices!!

At this point in my dilemma, I'm babbling.

Last Edited:
Thanks Bobo. SWFA is another I looked into. I've looked into so many, that I can't remember. It makes me that much more undecided. Sigh.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top