JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Update: the Comp M4s is on its way back to me (was there about 3 to 4 weeks). They took it apart and replaced the battery tube and some internals, cleaned it out and all at no charge. All I paid was shipping and insurance to get there.

Lithium batteries only going forward!
He did mention that this is a common issue they face and they never see issues with lithium.

Not just in electronic optics, but...

For years, battery companies prided themselves in batteries guaranteed not to leak. And that has been the case for decades. Now, it seems, I am having battery leakage with just about everything I own, and in relatively short order. I buy what used to be be the big and well known brands, but it now doesn't seem to matter what brand I use.

Update: the Comp M4s is on its way back to me (was there about 3 to 4 weeks). They took it apart and replaced the battery tube and some internals, cleaned it out and all at no charge. All I paid was shipping and insurance to get there.

Lithium batteries only going forward!
He did mention that this is a common issue they face and they never see issues with lithium.
Its good to hear they took care of their customer...

So I got my Aimpoint back today and it's good as new. I do have to laugh. A gentleman called me the day it shipped to let me know it was on its way back. He mentioned that I should run lithium and that he's never seen any issue with them. He said they see issues pretty commonly with alkaline........particularly Duracell batteries.

....I open up my Aimpoint from the return box, open up the battery tube and what's in there? A fresh DURACELL ALKALINE battery. šŸ«¢ straight from Aimpoint themselves.

Fortunately I had an Energizer lithium ready to swap in. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

20231205_152104.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews