JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ah, I gotcha. Tbh I just go with other brands based on price and what I need. If the lenses come from a foreign country I won't worry where the body is made either. To each their own.

Lots of good info here. http://www.at3tactical.com/blogs/news/11491881-ar-scopes-what-is-the-best-scope-for-your-ar-15

As of lately I've been looking at 30mm tubed scopes. I want something for my 16" Colt M4, (right now) in a budget range, say $800. I've looked into Vortex, Burris, Leupold, Redfield<(nice scopes although 1" tube), Bushnell, and a few other brands. I'm not sure if I want -1- power (1-4x/1-6x) as priority, or 3-9x, 4-12x, but definitely I do not need a red dot.

I was in Cabelas last week. They have LOT of scopes in their displays. I was actually overwhelmed there were so many. I looked at enough of them that the salesman seemed irritated, like I was wasting his time. I was. I'm window shopping.

I stopped looking for the sake of getting pressured, said "thanks", and left. Too many choices!!

At this point in my dilemma, I'm babbling.

Last Edited:
Thanks Bobo. SWFA is another I looked into. I've looked into so many, that I can't remember. It makes me that much more undecided. Sigh.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top