JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who here actually read all of SB941???????

You might hemorrhage to see what they plan to go to chl forms and apps and the number of changes it makes.
I dont think too many have actually read it. It is very close to an act of war. Better begin reading and be strapped down.

Yearly? renewals, new forms, locking up chl firearms in a vehicle if there is a minor on board ??? WTH.
Is all that crap still in there ??

someone with legal savy needs to dig deeper fast into this abomination. These legislators are far worse than mere tyrants !

Looks like they may have totally rewritten the entire chl laws..........??

Last Edited:
I read it two + weeks ago and I just got over the headache from doing so.

It sure is a cluster!

Hold on, I just looked through SB 941 and I didn't read anything about "locking up chl firearms in a vehicle if there is a minor on board". Where are you seeing that? I think many of us are family guys, and being unable to carry concealed when minors are onboard would effectively be a complete prohibition of the entire idea of CHL.

I read the entire bill line by line about 2 weeks ago. These folks believe that criminals are going to buy firearms from a private party who can later identify and incriminate them. They have other goals. tksdguy

Hold on, I just looked through SB 941 and I didn't read anything about "locking up chl firearms in a vehicle if there is a minor on board". Where are you seeing that? I think many of us are family guys, and being unable to carry concealed when minors are onboard would effectively be a complete prohibition of the entire idea of CHL.

Thats why the question.
I may have been seeing an old version of the bill?????
It did look like they were rewriting the whole chl law and app process?
Still trying to find out where that pdf originated. Trying to find it again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top