JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
If a classified seller is not willing to ship their long (C&R eligible) gun to an Oregon C&R FFL can I visit the sellers C&R in WA. and legally have the gun transfered to me? Or would I have to complete the cash portion of the transaction with the seller then pay the C&R to ship the gun to my local FFL back in Oregon?

If a classified seller is not willing to ship their long (C&R eligible) gun to an Oregon C&R FFL can I visit the sellers C&R in WA. and legally have the gun transfered to me? Or would I have to complete the cash portion of the transaction with the seller then pay the C&R to ship the gun to my local FFL back in Oregon?
Doesn't exist.
Blue prefix upper left corner highlighted/directed to Washington. Hence why I typed "my local FFL".
It says you're in Oregon. You can't buy anything without a federal FFL.

Doesn't exist.

It says you're in Oregon. You can't buy anything without a federal FFL.
I'm not attempting to buy anything without an FFL involved. Scenario: The gun seller, a WA state resident is unwilling to ship a long gun period. Can I travel to WA. pay the seller for the gun and have a WA. state C&R or full blown FFL of his choice ship the gun (I pay for packaging and shipping) to my local FFL in Oregon where I will then complete my OSP BGC and pay my local FFL their fees to transfer the firearm to me? When creating this post there is a prefix you're prompted to choose. I chose Washington in the hopes somebody from that end would have the answers I seek. Sorry for the confusion!

IMG_1609.jpeg IMG_1611.jpeg

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews