JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's crappy to see so many people talking about jumping ship, but in the end it's kind of like a rat jumping from the sinking ship onto a over crowded life boat in a storm, there will be no sanctuary there in time.

And I'll take political advice from a Californian resident when they Un-%@$& their own state.

Nothing changes for me personally. Inconvenience... yes, game stopper, no. Time to push for recalls, yes. Still going to buy / sell / trade. Still going to enjoy my hobby. Theres more coming down the pike on this, believe that. It's a loss in battle, not quite the end of the war though.

Squabbling amongst each other and deviding 2A supporters along party lines, acting like school girls isn't going to change it.

Need to close ranks and work together as best we can, to do what we can.

It's crappy to see so many people talking about jumping ship, but in the end it's kind of like a rat jumping from the sinking ship onto a over crowded life boat in a storm, there will be no sanctuary there in time.
HELLO.....you are my hero today. I almost wrote out the same point and just said EFF it...letem go, no heart

Say what you want but if you are going to spend time and money to fight then do it to win. The left owns the polls with the mail in ballots, it's not the vote that counts but who counts the votes. If you want to win an election you have to change back to the old system with people going to the polls.

What good is a recall when they own the system? Any of you guys that still believe the system isn't corrupt after this episode is living a lie. Only way to get them to change back is to demand access to counting of the votes and follow up with who is registered and who voted.

Do you come here just to create conflict among us? The 2nd Amendment is sacred to most of us. I won't vote for for ANYONE who is anti-gun or pro-gun control, period. But there are Democrats in Oregon who are staunch gun rights supporters, and since Republicans are in the minority here it makes sense to support gun friendly Democrats like Betsy Johnson and Jeff Barker.

Here's the analysis from Oregon Firearms Federation, whom nobody would dare accuse of being "soft":

You seem to think that a simplistic "us vs them", anti-"liberal" outlook is the only viable position. I think that's a great way to lose every time. So, in my mind, you're coming here and sowing the seeds of conflict and disruption, and advocating a "sure lose" strategy. That leads me to ask, whose side are you really on?

Can I triple like this?

Can I triple like this?

you guys cant be serious

everyone has their own style...

Keep squabling and picking at each other !
They just won another #ucking battle today Gator Monro is in this camp

Lets try to GD learn how to deal with each others diversities or we will NEVER be able to stand as one like those that passed that lame $hit on us today:mad:

You may want to pay a little more attention to what's happening in Texas. If you think that liberals can't take hold there too, you may find yourself surprised. I don't watch Texas closely, but even I'm hearing of liberal incursion into that traditionally conservative state. As far as I'm concerned there are no states that are 'safe' from the infection of the mindset that got us where we are today.
Ummm ........gotta disagree.....other than the s...holes of Houston/Dallas/San Antonio the conservatives are completely not gonna let this sh--t happen in Texas.........and .......wait for it......the winters in Montana/Wyoming are gonna keep the commies from ever infecting there!!!:D:D:D........lol.......

you guys cant be serious

Keep squabling and picking at each other !
They just won another #ucking battle today Gator Monro is in this camp

Lets try to GD learn how to deal with each others diversities or we will NEVER be able to stand as one like those that passed that lame on us today:mad:

He has been saying the same thing a lot of us have and nobody listened. Now we have to fight for our rights because they were voted away. What makes you think people will vote the right way this time?

Yeah, all you who are leaving because of this when you run out of places to hide dont be surprised to find your back to the wall when they catch up to your new digs and have no where else to go. If you dont think it can happen in Texas or wherever it is you think is safe you dont understand how it works.... Running away doesnt rebuild a pro gun culture thats being erased.

Letting them have Oregon is helping them grow...

Well stand and fight sure worked in Komiefornia and it sure did good in Washington state. We are being raped and most of the voters are just going to lay there and take it. People can go to other states and set up residency enough that they can still have their rights. It's called snow bird. Go to a free state and set up residency allowing you to buy sell and enjoy your rights while taking your money with you. Keep your money from them.

Keep your residency here in case the commies catch up to the free state or pick with who and where you want to stand. Don't think this is the last gun law they have in mind, this one is to test your resolve.

you guys cant be serious

Keep squabling and #ucking picking at each other !
They just won another battle today Gator Monro is in this camp

Lets try to GD learn how to deal with each others diversities or we will NEVER be able to stand as one like those that passed that lame on us today:mad:

WELL...The whole point of that post and others directed at that member is too be more understanding of diversities. The idea that you do not read that or get that shows that "standing as one" is not the agenda. Standing as just republican gun owners is not the way to win anything. We need ALL pro gun advocates.

How is that confusing? We need to educate and change peoples minds. The rants about liberals only make us all look like ignorant hillbillies to them. No matter how we feel this is a PUBLIC forum. People read it. They read the "I hate all liberals" crap again and again they will never be willing to listen. We all need to learn to get along and explain our position calmly. Name calling just shuts people down. I stand on my own beliefs but their are many pro gun democrats on this site...I know a few.

If you want to "stand as one" then we need to learn that it is not just about us versus them. It has become clear to me and most that we need to be more willing to discus and explain our position in a manner that makes people listen.

Rants do not do that. Especially just bashing liberals. We want to win this we need to win some over. I cannot say it enough. We need an end game not just a piss and moan contest. I convinced my extremely liberal anti gun family member recently to change his opinion...calmly..with real facts. Calling him an idiot for his beliefs would not have been received at all. Now this "socially liberal" man went with me and bought a pistol.

He has been saying the same thing a lot of us have and nobody listened. Now we have to fight for our rights because they were voted away. What makes you think people will vote the right way this time?

I do not think they will. I think we need a better plan. Nobody is listening to the people so I have no idea where to go with that.
All I can do is continue to explain my position to them and hope that my position does not mean we have a damn war over this. I want these people all out of office. However I think we need to work together to do so. Working against any certain group just takes those possible votes away.
I cannot stand many liberal beliefs. I just know we have emailed, called, and done what we can...least I did.
Now we need to find a way to get more people on our side.....or start a war. I prefer the first one as of now.

WELL...The whole point of that post and others directed at that member is too be more understanding of diversities. The idea that you do not read that or get that shows that "standing as one" is not the agenda. Standing as just republican gun owners is not the way to win anything. We need ALL pro gun advocates.

How is that confusing? We need to educate and change peoples minds. The rants about liberals only make us all look like ignorant hillbillies to them. No matter how we feel this is a PUBLIC forum. People read it. They read the "I hate all liberals" crap again and again they will never be willing to listen. We all need to learn to get along and explain our position calmly. Name calling just shuts people down. I stand on my own beliefs but their are many pro gun democrats on this site...I know a few.

If you want to "stand as one" then we need to learn that it is not just about us versus them. It has become clear to me and most that we need to be more willing to discus and explain our position in a manner that makes people listen.

Rants do not do that. Especially just bashing liberals. We want to win this we need to win some over. I cannot say it enough. We need an end game not just a piss and moan contest. I convinced my extremely liberal anti gun family member recently to change his opinion...calmly..with real facts. Calling him an idiot for his beliefs would not have been received at all. Now this "socially liberal" man went with me and bought a pistol.

You are asking birds to change their feathers. It takes common sense to make the best choices in government and it's obvious most Oregon voters have none. Is my speech divisive to point out the differences, well isn't that what diversity is all about... to divide us.

The efforts a lot of us made was to point out differences to get a better vote before the house fell down. Now all those that threw away our right want a cumbya where we all join hands and rebuild the house. Maybe folkes should have to live under the lawmakers they voted for so they can really feel what they have done?

You are asking birds to change their feathers. It takes common sense to make the best choices in government and it's obvious most Oregon voters have none. Is my speech divisive to point out the differences, well isn't that what diversity is all about... to divide us.

The efforts a lot of us made was to point out differences to get a better vote before the house fell down. Now all those that threw away our right want a cumbya where we all join hands and rebuild the house. Maybe folkes should have to live under the lawmakers they voted for so they can really feel what they have done?

I do not disagree. I vote for only pro gun advocates. As you said many people are ignorant to what they are voting for. Something has to give. Otherwise every one of us is screwed. I did what I could to stop this vote. Ranting here is not what I did other than agreeing the law is insane. I called and emailed as much as I could. I asked others to do the same....BUT now we are here like it or not. So the plan has to change.

I do not know how to change anything I just know that if people are just bashing republicans I tune them out. I have no doubt they do the same...or worse stand stronger in their beliefs.

I do not think they will. I think we need a better plan. Nobody is listening to the people so I have no idea where to go with that.
All I can do is continue to explain my position to them and hope that my position does not mean we have a damn war over this. I want these people all out of office. However I think we need to work together to do so. Working against any certain group just takes those possible votes away.
I cannot stand many liberal beliefs. I just know we have emailed, called, and done what we can...least I did.
Now we need to find a way to get more people on our side.....or start a war. I prefer the first one as of now.

Today was just the start, it's a test to see what we do. Yes people read what we say and we should be saying a lot. Let them know how mad we are and keep the PC out of it. Every time they pull a post it let's tyranny take over. It's suicide by PC and it doesn't let people know where we stand and how mad we are.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top