JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
32-28 vote? I think we have 32 turds in the pool at the moment.:confused:

I hope all the "tactical retreaters" will hang on and participate in just one more Election. Let's see if Kate Brown can win after her Party got all the pro gun people fired up and organized with recalls and all!

You might be jumping ship at the exact time the leak has been repaired and the Ship has hit a long spell of good clear sailing weather!

True, and its not like liberals will stop until their ideologies infect the entire country. Moving might just buy you a bit of time.

Well, I am here and I am sure i'll be buried here. I would love to see the blue driven from this state, but unless there is a massive earthquake and Cali slips into the sea, I don't see that happening.

I don't agree, they still support the constitution but want to live where it's still respected. Time to get out of the pool when there is a turd in it.:eek:

Nope: Deserters.
Instead, clean the damned pool.
Leaving it to others isn't right.
It is a war and it is desertion,
no matter what else you call it.

Nope: Deserters.
Instead, clean the damned pool.
Leaving it to others isn't right.
It is a war and it is desertion,
no matter what else you call it.

:D It's all good, some of you guys want the glory of being at the Alamo but I am not one to fight when I can't win. Ya'll come up with a plan and an organization and you will get troops to fight but this "let's wait until the next election to see if the voters are still stupid" just doesn't work for me. McArthur left the Philippines with "I shall return", if I chose to leave then it's over and no sense looking back.

I pick my fights with great care and who I will fight with to defend something. Not seeing any leadership in this state, we have no Sam Houston or George Washington but we have plenty of pragmatic people with the wait and see how far the tidal wave goes.:D

Make it happen
As much as I would love to become the avatar of the lord God Almighty and smite my foes with Godly power and force the cancer of the nation into the sea, I don't see that happening any time soon. There is only so much a man can do against the great blue wave driving north on I5

I may have missed this comment if so my apologies.

It seems to me what SB941 really has been a test to see if our Democratic controlled government(no balance), can pass legislation without regard for the people. Clearly willing and able to pass law, legislation. It seems to me that the bigger issue would be what will they unilaterally pass next? My guess will be to institute an Assault weapons ban, and hi capacity magazine ban. They will most likely use the same approach stating that it is an emergency they be passed.

As long as their is no balance and the "people", insert joke, continue to elect the same officials or similar officials nothing will ever change. Unfortunately, in the current society that we find ourselves in the "more than likely" out come for governor will be Kate Brown.

I may have missed this comment if so my apologies.

It seems to me what SB941 really has been a test to see if our Democratic controlled government(no balance), can pass legislation without regard for the people. Clearly willing and able to pass law, legislation. It seems to me that the bigger issue would be what will they unilaterally pass next? My guess will be to institute an Assault weapons ban, and hi capacity magazine ban. They will most likely use the same approach stating that it is an emergency they be passed.

As long as their is no balance and the "people", insert joke, continue to elect the same officials or similar officials nothing will ever change. Unfortunately, in the current society that we find ourselves in the "more than likely" out come for governor will be Kate Brown.
YES the big ???? is what's next under the same deal~~~emergency ~~ crap ~~ it's coming big time. They now know they can get away with anything.

As much as I would love to become the avatar of the lord God Almighty and smite my foes with Godly power and force the cancer of the nation into the sea, I don't see that happening any time soon. There is only so much a man can do against the great blue wave driving north on I5
Srsly there are plenty of expat Seattle & Puget Sound Lefties & homegrown (3rd Generation Orgonian) Closet Bisexual Maoists to go around in your state for you to blame EVERYTHING going on up there on Californians . You can do that with impunity (Rag on recently and not so recently arrived Californian transplants) and I get boisterous about the Socially Liberal he men outdoorsmen posters at firearm forum boards and have teh banhammer waved at me...

Srsly there are plenty of expat Seattle & Puget Sound Lefties & homegrown (3rd Generation Orgonian) Closet Bisexual Maoists to go around in your state for you to blame EVERYTHING going on up there on Californians . You can do that with impunity (Rag on recently and not so recently arrived Californian transplants) and I get boisterous about the Socially Liberal he men outdoorsmen posters at firearm forum boards and have teh banhammer waved at me...
Course there are many home grown commies around here but you cant deny that Cali has been spreading its black, cancerous tendrils into every state it borders.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top