JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Today was just the start, it's a test to see what we do. Yes people read what we say and we should be saying a lot. Let them know how mad we are and keep the PC out of it. Every time they pull a post it let's tyranny take over. It's suicide by PC and it doesn't let people know where we stand and how mad we are.

I do not have an argument against that. Just hoping that our anger comes across as intelligent. Yours does. Others do not.

Got on the phone yesterday and started calling friends and family, most people aren't even aware this law is being slipped in without the general public voting. Is Oregon due for a King and royal family next?
I must have said " We dont even get to vote on it because of an emergency clause in the bill" a dozen times easy. The general public is mostly unaware of this sham of a law.

This law should anger and shame us all for what has happened to our country. HOWEVER a member on this board is a member on this board. Just because we believe they are out of line on a issue I would love to see a lack of name calling involved in that.
I know we can all tell someone how we feel without putting them down....even if that favor is repeatedly not returned by that member.
I get where you all are coming from as it caused me to rant and rave here as well. Zig just made it clear it was going to be ignored. NOTHING wrong with that. Name calling and picking a fight just does not seem necessary to me. If I have any goal right now it is for us to be able to talk about our different opinions openly, honestly, and intelligently.
Justjim has expressed many of the same opinions as Gator but with control and articulating in a way that makes sense. I get, respect, and like that. I also agree with 99%.
I may disagree with some members but as Zigzag said he was doing I know I can simply go to the ignore button also if I need to. I am hoping that is not needed and we can show a discussion that we all...even if just most can hear other opinions and respond in a way that shows our stance without making other members feel their opinion is just worthless.

We are all gun owners (minus the trolls) and we all have be Fuc#$ed on this. There is a right to be mad but a responsibility to show our rage in a productive way. Even it is a single group that screwed us we are now at a point that we need to let anyone be included without ridicule. Extremist opinions can just be ignored...No need to bash anyone guys.
Sorry for my rant but I do respect this board and many of the members here. Gator has more anger due to the laws being passed in Cali prior to this. I get that. It may come across extreme but we all have extreme moments. We just need to check that stuff and post our anger in a well thought articulated manor.

I know I need to practice what I preach as well. I just want ALL people including liberals that I have got to sign up recently here to be able to enjoy their pro gun attitudes and this great forum we have to voice our concerns.

This law should anger and shame us all for what has happened to our country. HOWEVER a member on this board is a member on this board. Just because we believe they are out of line on a issue I would love to see a lack of name calling involved in that.
I know we can all tell someone how we feel without putting them down....even if that favor is repeatedly not returned by that member.
I get where you all are coming from as it caused me to rant and rave here as well. Zig just made it clear it was going to be ignored. NOTHING wrong with that. Name calling and picking a fight just does not seem necessary to me. If I have any goal right now it is for us to be able to talk about our different opinions openly, honestly, and intelligently.
Justjim has expressed many of the same opinions as Gator but with control and articulating in a way that makes sense. I get, respect, and like that. I also agree with 99%.
I may disagree with some members but as Zigzag said he was doing I know I can simply go to the ignore button also if I need to. I am hoping that is not needed and we can show a discussion that we all...even if just most can hear other opinions and respond in a way that shows our stance without making other members feel their opinion is just worthless.

We are all gun owners (minus the trolls) and we all have be Fuc#$ed on this. There is a right to be mad but a responsibility to show our rage in a productive way. Even it is a single group that screwed us we are now at a point that we need to let anyone be included without ridicule. Extremist opinions can just be ignored...No need to bash anyone guys.
Sorry for my rant but I do respect this board and many of the members here. Gator has more anger due to the laws being passed in Cali prior to this. I get that. It may come across extreme but we all have extreme moments. We just need to check that stuff and post our anger in a well thought articulated manor.

I know I need to practice what I preach as well. I just want ALL people including liberals that I have got to sign up recently here to be able to enjoy their pro gun attitudes and this great forum we have to voice our concerns.

Well said.

People wanting to run away to another state instead of staying her and fighting.
Maybe I should have said deserters ?

I definitely prefer deserters. Only because that is what it is to me. Deserting your obligation to stand up as a free man/woman for your rights. Running makes us weaker. Then the runners will have to move again, again, and then again when this happens in their new utopia. Either fight back or hide. Hiding will get them nowhere fast though.
Some people need to experience that to learn. I guess I have read to much of our history to believe that running away has ever helped this country. The only way to help is to stay and voice our strong objections to all of this B.S.

Whatever dood, enjoy your new firearm restrictions ,more are on deck from the folks you want to reason with...

Barker..................
HE Voted against the bill. had been against it from day one.
Have no idea what the rest of his politics are.
What I do know is I am back to 100% one issue voting.

Last Edited:
I hope that people go about their business as usual. If you want to sell a gun you owned prior to the 941 pass date, don't do it through an FFL. All that will come from that is an unnecessary addition to a gun registry. For all new guns... We don't have much of a choice.

This specific bill probably won't affect most people, but it could be the next one that hits home. The liberals are being tactical and taking baby steps.

No more compromise!

I wouldn't call them deserters, I would call them quitters. They are done with the fight and move on with life somewhere else. Can't blame them, the deck is stacked in the game and they get dealt the losing hand every vote. Now everyone is waiting for the next election to see if the voters are smarter, what would make them smarter?

We have no leadership, no plan, no organization yet it's all going to change next election:s0036:.

What tools we do have require some sacrifice and people just won't do that.

I wouldn't call them deserters, I would call them quitters. They are done with the fight and move on with life somewhere else. Can't blame them, the deck is stacked in the game and they get dealt the losing hand every vote. Now everyone is waiting for the next election to see if the voters are smarter, what would make them smarter?

We have no leadership, no plan, no organization yet it's all going to change next election:s0036:.

What tools we do have require some sacrifice and people just won't do that.

Ie; DESERTERS !

I don't agree, they still support the constitution but want to live where it's still respected. Time to get out of the pool when there is a turd in it.:eek:
32-28 vote? I think we have 32 turds in the pool at the moment.:confused:

I hope all the "tactical retreaters" will hang on and participate in just one more Election. Let's see if Kate Brown can win after her Party got all the pro gun people fired up and organized with recalls and all!

You might be jumping ship at the exact time the leak has been repaired and the Ship has hit a long spell of good clear sailing weather!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top