JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So how does this work? Can I just buy a lower and register it as an SBR and then get any upper I want for it once my NFA form is approved?

Yes the lower is what is registered. Just make sure when you buy it that it is not registered as a rifle on the paperwork (what I have been told:)) Then once you have it you should be able to swap uppers if you have more than one. But you need to keep the original as I think you need to put barrel length on the form. Someone with more knowledge will chime in I am sure;)

We still do not have an answer on whether or not we can do the paperwork and then manufacture an SBR. I really don't care about buying one already...more about being able to turn a pistol into an SBR.
Or turning a rifle into an SBR.
so far there is no word on it.

Lucky! Congrats.
Now we need to work on Oregon... man I want one! Anyone know of some petitions I can sign =)

oh wait lol. I read what it is. I thought it meant no tax stamp needed. Grats anyway!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top