JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
with e-file you pay online with a credit card

Also the funds are taken right away so not sure with the law still waiting you could file right now. I know when I e filed on a suppressor funds were gone before I even left the shop. Also received a email confirmation via email while in the shop.

Now if paper filing you might get away with it since they are really slow.

Are shotguns included in this? I have a Saiga 12 that I'd like to make SB.

Nope, sadly only rifles receive the exclusion from the standing law. This could actually be thought of as an exemption from the law that blocked machine guns, SBRs, SBS. That is how it is presented, the bill amends RCW 9. 41. 190., which was what made these all illegal in the first place, and the language is very specific in involving the SBR only. That is how this had to be fought, one battle at a time. The folks that made it happen did a fantastic job moving this through, focusing on one item, with a very strong case for it, made this possible.

Last Edited:
The more I think about it, the more I am convinced he is just going to let the bill float until it becomes law. There is obviously enough support to override any veto, but he can simply let it pass without ever signing it by looking the other way for the next 6 days, as he would have to sign/veto it in the next 5 non-Sunday days. I could be wrong, the majority is strong enough that he may wish to stand with it, just have to see which political evil he goes with.

Randy da man. Many thanks. Can't wait to final SBR my SP89k. My just start to pay for my SOT tax now. Good day to be a Washingtonian.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it safe to say that we should SBR our stripped lowers (if we want them to be), via form 1 before they require CLEO signoff possibly with the new NFA rule changes coming?

Has anyone went the CLEO signoff rout and got a signoff or got denied? If so, by who and where?

So you can efile the form1 now? And no longer need a leo signature? Sign me up, anyone have the link for efile?

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top