JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So how does this work? Can I just buy a lower and register it as an SBR and then get any upper I want for it once my NFA form is approved?

Yes the lower is what is registered. Just make sure when you buy it that it is not registered as a rifle on the paperwork (what I have been told:)) Then once you have it you should be able to swap uppers if you have more than one. But you need to keep the original as I think you need to put barrel length on the form. Someone with more knowledge will chime in I am sure;)

We still do not have an answer on whether or not we can do the paperwork and then manufacture an SBR. I really don't care about buying one already...more about being able to turn a pistol into an SBR.
Or turning a rifle into an SBR.
so far there is no word on it.

Lucky! Congrats.
Now we need to work on Oregon... man I want one! Anyone know of some petitions I can sign =)

oh wait lol. I read what it is. I thought it meant no tax stamp needed. Grats anyway!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top