JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This just in. Read Senator Thatcher's comments in the attachment. Link to new Senate Bill that is headed to the Senate floor with no public input!

7E241E96-66F5-4120-A990-E926644C414A.jpeg

I've been in a two day class and just got out, it's been a couple days since I've been a gun shop. Has everyone pulled the standard mags that hold over 10 rounds or still business as usual. Please don't put any specific shop.

This just in. Read Senator Thatcher's comments in the attachment. Link to new Senate Bill that is headed to the Senate floor with no public input!

View attachment 1398356
Oregon has turned into its own banana republic. State legislators have to be held accountable for their clear violation of the state constitution as well as their oath of office. Need to start with SS Floyd "Pinko" Prozanski…

View attachment 1398356
Three day rule is their target. So looks like SB 393 will be their sword to kill it?

(c) The dealer may not transfer the firearm unless:
"(A) The dealer receives a unique approval number from the
department; and[,]
"(B) Seventy-two hours has elapsed since receipt of the unique ap-
proval number.

Three day rule is their target. So looks like SB 393 will be their sword to kill it?

(c) The dealer may not transfer the firearm unless:
"(A) The dealer receives a unique approval number from the
department; and[,]
"(B) Seventy-two hours has elapsed since receipt of the unique ap-
proval number.
At a quick glance I see a three day release rule AND a Permit to Purchase requirement. It's declared an emergency in the -2 amendment and would take effect upon passage. WTF???

At a quick glance I see a three day release rule AND a Permit to Purchase requirement. It's declared an emergency in the -2 amendment and would take effect upon passage. WTF???
Doh! I was looking at -1. -2:version is marked emergency and would take effect immediately. Not sure what to make of permit to purchase language.

.... and BGC's must be completed (no 3-day federal rule) PLUS an additional 72hr waiting period to take possession. Goodbye instant checks.

Curious, what's the applicability of the Oregon Constitution to the 72hr waiting period or waiting due to permitting process/delays ? Was that discussed ?
Oregon Constitution specifically suggests the Right to Bear arms is for self-defense besides other stuff. Need for self-defense can emerge at any time and the state should not create artificial obstacles through state law (feds is a different story).

Curious, what's the applicability of the Oregon Constitution to the 72hr waiting period or waiting due to permitting process/delays ? Was that discussed ?
Oregon Constitution specifically suggests the Right to Bear arms is for self-defense besides other stuff. Need for self-defense can emerge at any time and the state should not create artificial obstacles through state law (feds is a different story).
:s0140:

Oregon legislators and state government have no obligation to follow or honor the Oregon State Constitution. Been that way for years….

Last Edited:
Generally SKU numbers can indicate what mags came with a particular model.

View attachment 1396572

I have no idea how the State plans to enforce SB 348 or to what degree. If the anti gunners were smart they would shop and purchase the 11+ mags at every FFL in the State and document the purchase. The AG could then bring charges against FFL and contact ATF after each conviction.
Why would a Federal agency care when state laws were violated? It's not their concern. It's literally out of their jurisdiction.

:s0140:

Oregon legislators and state government have to obligation to follow or honor the Oregon State Constitution. Been that way for years….
That's not just Oregon legislators. We have this tradition across the US - all states plus the feds. The question is whether the Oregon Constitution can be used to challenge that particular provision of those bills in state court.

I think there is only one thing the Republicans can is walk out denying the Democrats the quorum needed to pass this, but they won't because they are afraid of Oregon Measure 113, the 'Exclusion from Re-election for Legislative Absenteeism Initiative' that was passed.
The job doesn't pay much and they will be heroes to their voters

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top