Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

saw some powder tonight at Sportsman's,vancouver/orchards

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by Throckmorton, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Florence,Ore ah gone Well-Known Member

was cruising the newly re-opened SW in orchards,and saw empty 'display ' jugs on their shelves. many different kinds. in the past this has meant that they have those powders in stock. YOu might call 1st to verify,but that is how it was in 'the old days' when they were SW.

2. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

It wasn't that way at the one on 82nd in SE PDX. NUMEROUS empty jugs on the high shelf......And a list with one or three, or NONE in stock on the gun counter.

3. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Florence,Ore ah gone Well-Known Member

you're prolly right,Mikej,I'll ask when I'm down tht way today. also,today they were stocking ammo to sell,I'll bet it ws a mob scene.

4. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Last time I went in da joint to see about powder I waited and waited and waited some more finally the grey haired guy asked I said ya looking for powder what do you want do you want well several different , not knowing what they have is a problem but you say they solved that we no longer have to be mind readers

5. Benihaus

Benihaus Portland American

Got an 8lb jug of unique today for $119.99 and the 82nd store... just happened to be there when it got unpacked, no mob scene at all