JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NE Halsey and 122nd had about five pounds of Varget at $43.99. (woof) And the other I don't recall now but had 300 Winchester mag and .243 on the label. I want to say H-4350? Didn't ask price of that.

It's nice to see things slowly coming back. The prices are not my best friend, but I've been able to get some powder I've actually wanted lately. Scored some CFE 223 from Sportsmans the other day. Loaded up some 6 ARC with it and some 108 ELDs.

Shoot, gonna have to check mine, I need that H4350
Be curious to know if their various suppliers get a butt-load of of 4350 and then divvy it up between all Bimart's. Or if different Bimart's get different powders? I knew that Varget was a big one for .223 guys. But at $44.00? I payed $31.00 and change for 8#s of 335, + S&H/hazmat and was still below that by several bucks.

Last Edited:
It's nice to see things slowly coming back. The prices are not my best friend, but I've been able to get some powder I've actually wanted lately. Scored some CFE 223 from Sportsmans the other day. Loaded up some 6 ARC with it and some 108 ELDs.
Didn't Sportman's jack their prices on powder way up?

Not sure. I paid 40 something for the 1# the other day. Everything is about 40ish a pound.
That's not terrible. Not like $11.00 for 100 primers from Fisherman's. Man I'm glad I got into this back in 2011. I thought it was bad after Sandy Hook!

Last Edited:
Thanks for the heads up @Mikej.

I'll have to check my BiMart.
I suspect there will be bunch of these powders for sale in the classifieds shortly....
If that Varget wasn't so much I would've picked it up and sold for cost here. But I figured hard core AR guys already have a supply and wouldn't want to pay that much.

If that Varget wasn't so much I would've picked it up and sold for cost here. But I figured hard core AR guys already have a supply and wouldn't want to pay that much.

That would be nice of you and I know you wouldnt gouge the folks here, you're a nice guy and it is appreciated.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads