JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We need a Save the PNW movement. WA and OR are getting steam rolled by the Proggies. Idaho, while still a beacon of freedom is not far behind with all of the Cali leftists moving there.

We need a Save the PNW movement. WA and OR are getting steam rolled by the Proggies. Idaho, while still a beacon of freedom is not far behind with all of the Cali leftists moving there.
Yes we do. If they successfully take WA. and OR. Have no doubt, the GunGrabbers attention and $MONEY$ will shift to Idaho.

I have been saying this for years and I even have gun owners that roll their eyes at my statement.
They say that it doesn't matter what the correct definition is, it's the interpretation by lawyers & legislators that make policy and that won't change anytime soon.:mad:

It's past time to get back to the basics.

Yeah the same ahs happened to Washington Oregon, Montana, Nevada, Arizona, just about every western state. They leave California for the high taxes, gangs, trash, and stupid laws and bring the same idiocy with them thinking that we can do it right this time. the number of uneducated tech from CA is destroying the west.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top