JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Really intrigued about this gun. Comes in either .22 wmr over 410 or .22lr over 410.

I've read about the discontinued model 24. My chief concern being reports that you cannot zero for both barrels, the one not zeroed will be significantly off from the other. Which would negate most of the usefulness for me. That was the 24 and it was one report i read, i can't confirm its authenticity.

Anyway, has anyone taken the plunge on one of these yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a close friend with one and its a pretty cool rifle. You just zero for the .22 and a shotgun is basically a shotgun- long range accuracy isn't what that part is for

I shot one a couple years ago, just real quick and handed it back without analyzing the accuracy.

If it were mine, I'd also be inclined to zero the .22 barrel at prefered distance and then test both from a steady rest at short, medium and long range into a cardboard box or something.

Within the max effective range for a 410, I'd sort of expect the shot pattern to encompass the .22 hole. If not, at least I'd have a fair idea of how far off it is.

Don't know anything about the model 42 but I do have a model 24 22lr/20ga. With sights set for beer can at 30 yds with 22 barrel, the 20 ga will hit can also.

Thanks for the replies.

As for the "bearded freak" it's just style. Pretty common to see in the south, especially in the 50+ crowd.

Cabelas has one for msrp here in Springfield. Absolutely hate to pay that, and i'd prefer to buy from a smaller gun shop, but nobody has one, even the online retailers are all sold out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top