JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They closed!?

That explains why i have not received a response to my email. Damn!
Yeah, supposedly it's temporary. There's a letter on their website about what happened with the building owner. I also can't get a reply. I'm starting to think I might just have to chalk this in up in the loss column.

Reading between the lines of their letter, they are probably working out of their home garage that does not let them have walk in customers. Thats why it says they may deliver. But there is no reason they should not be answering your emails or phone calls. If I did not hear from them in a short amount of time, I would contact their former landlord for a current contact address. He may not be happy to see you at his home, but you will get his attn. DR

ATF should have a current address for his FFL. If he isn't at the address on his FFL and he forces you to be a prick about it, a call to ATF about the incorrect address will probably generate unwelcome attention.

I've done business with David for years. His location situation sucks but nothing he could do about it, short term. Contacts will likely be slow, and even frustrating. But, long term, I've got too much great experience with him and his company to worry. Not making excuses, but be persistent and as patient as you can. My bet is it'll all work out at some point.

"3. If you have a project with us currently, as a walk in customer, it will be completed as soon as possible. We will set up an appointment for you to pick it up, or we will deliver it to you personally. There is ZERO danger of us leaving with your firearm!"

Guys, I know this is a little bit older post, but this is David, and I search 'Brimstone' every once in a while just to make sure I'm not missing something. Well this thread popped up so I created an account and here I am, lol.

Yes, we are closed to the public at the moment. When I closed the storefront, 99% of the firearms in process (which would largely have been stuff waiting on parts that had utterly vanished from the market) we returned to the customer with as much information as possible about what they were looking for. There were very few projects that we kept and everyone in that situation SHOULD have been contacted and aware of what was going on. I apologize if that didn't happen.

It's been a roller coaster, not going to lie. But after six months, I'm back full time doing machining and gunsmithing. At this time I am only doing work for the public online, but hopefully the dealer sales will be getting set up again soon.

It's been a mess and I apologize profusely for the confusion and hassle. That was obviously not my intent and if I have your firearm and you don't want me to have it… well I'm unaware of that so please let me know, lol. I just got another massive machining contract so I've been a little behind on emails right now (a week, if it's longer than that your email didn't come through or was legitimately missed), but if there are any questions or concerns, please let me know at [email protected]

I greatly appreciate all the business and support over the years, and I do miss getting to talk with a lot of you face to face. Please accept; if your repair took super long or we vanished during the move, or if you had a representative of Brimstone give you some really weird information… man, I apologize, that's not me, nor was it my intent. Shoot me an email and I'll get to it as soon as I can, and I'll try to get any issues rectified as quickly as possible.

Admins, obviously I'm brand new here, I'm not trying to advertise or anything, just trying to support existing/prior customers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering if anyone has received whatever project they dropped off with Brimstone back after they closed.
Yeah, supposedly it's temporary. There's a letter on their website about what happened with the building owner. I also can't get a reply. I'm starting to think I might just have to chalk this in up in the loss column.
Did you see the post from 'Brimstone' above?

Bumping this thread. I sent a trigger group in to Brimstone a while ago and while there was an intake update a few days later I have not heard anything else and cannot get a response to any of my requests for info. Does anyone know of their current status?

Status is the same as before. Utterly swamped. If you sent some emails, you got our default response. For those who didn't get that, we were handed a couple of massive manufacturing projects that unfortunately swamped me... beginning of August maybe? Something like that. I'm just reaching the tail end of them, and slowly starting to chip away at the gunsmithing projects. I apologize for the delay, but everyone's projects are good, just running a little behind. I appreciate everyone's patience. If you have any standard gunsmithing projects, I highly encourage you to seek out some of the other gunsmiths in the area. If you've got specialized projects that have to go to us, I really appreciate that, and I'll keep working on emails as soon as possible. Thanks again for everyone's patience!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top