JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You should watch the entire video before calling not on this. I wasn't much of a conspiracy guy before, but there is too much about Sandy hook that is documented that doesn't sit right.

Way too much makes no sense and the more you look into it the more it smells and while looking for answers you only get a deeper sense of evil and even more questions. With no real answers to anything.

OK, I can't reason with you hoax believers (notice I didn't call you Tin-hatters).

So.... I am selling bumper stickers for $500 each with free shipping. Put your money where your mind is. If you don't buy then you aren't committed. :s0114:

SandyHook.jpg

SandyHook.jpg

Ok, I watched the whole video. Some interesting points for sure, but I dunno. The part at the end where the support webpages were set up before the shooting was suspicious to me. Could the date code on the original post/url link be faked or tampered with?
Someone pointed out to me that Youtube was saying it recommended one of my videos to him 43 years ago. The whole date thing has been explained in detail on the internet. Unfortunately, some of the crazier amongst us (and the pretty disgusting ones in my opinion) want to try and make conspiracies when there are none...even at the expense of parents that have lost their children.

We should close this thread.... EVERYONE should know our government would NEVER and has NEVER created ANY HOAXES. they would NEVER lie to the american people like that..... men in black suits DID NOT visit me today and tell me to stop influencing my fellow gun owners.... :s0131: AGAIN the Government has NEVER used a HOAX to further a political agenda!!!! :rofl: :s0112:

Anyone know why they are going to demolish sandy hook? it looks like such a nice school.

Do you really have to ask that? When an operation doesn't go as planned you clean it up, wipe it out. You know. Like Bldg 7. Then the sheep, months later, only remember "Bad guy + AR15 = must do something about AR-15s".

the sheep

Good thing there are no "sheep" that would perpetuate a story about how Sandy Hook was a government plot, because some nutter posted a youtube video.

Or that there are no "sheep" to claim that Obama wasn't born in the U.S. and is a Muslim.

Or that the goverment used nanothermite to take down the Twin Towers.

Or....

Or.....

Or.....

Right?

:s0112:

I had mentioned the " man in the woods " in this thread. I hadn't seen any news reports about this man, although I did see this man on Live TV the day of the incident. In another thread on this board, someone responded to me in regards to this man. I'm sharing it here as it the was the first information I have seen in regards to this.

--------------------------

Originally Posted by 8ball
You didn't look hard enough:

<broken link removed>

On Friday morning, her husband, Chris, went to help make gingerbread houses in the first-grade class of the couple&rsquo;s daughter. As he approached the school, he heard popping sounds, then smelled sulfur.

He attempted to reach his daughter by going around the side of the school. Police had arrived by then, stopped him and briefly handcuffed him.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2012/12/newtown-shooting-conspiracy-theories/60126/

Much of the "second shooter" speculation was spurred by a man who was detained and released after being spotted in the woods outside the school. Numerous witnesses and TV stations reported seeing a man handcuffed and placed in a police car on Friday morning. After he was interviewed and released, police moved on to other matters, but the record was never fully cleared up and the event got lost in the larger story, leading many to believe the arrest was being actively suppressed. We admit it took a bit of digging to discover that others had figured out that the man in question was most likely Chris Manfredonia, the father of a Sandy Hook student, who attempted to sneak into the school after the shooting started. Police can be heard relaying his name over their radios, but few outlets managed to follow up with that detail.
------------------------

I had mentioned the " man in the woods " in this thread. I hadn't seen any news reports about this man, although I did see this man on Live TV the day of the incident. In another thread on this board, someone responded to me in regards to this man. I'm sharing it here as it the was the first information I have seen in regards to this.

<broken link removed>

On Friday morning, her husband, Chris, went to help make gingerbread houses in the first-grade class of the couple's daughter. As he approached the school, he heard popping sounds, then smelled sulfur.

He attempted to reach his daughter by going around the side of the school. Police had arrived by then, stopped him and briefly handcuffed him.

<broken link removed>

Much of the "second shooter" speculation was spurred by a man who was detained and released after being spotted in the woods outside the school. Numerous witnesses and TV stations reported seeing a man handcuffed and placed in a police car on Friday morning. After he was interviewed and released, police moved on to other matters, but the record was never fully cleared up and the event got lost in the larger story, leading many to believe the arrest was being actively suppressed. We admit it took a bit of digging to discover that others had figured out that the man in question was most likely Chris Manfredonia, the father of a Sandy Hook student, who attempted to sneak into the school after the shooting started. Police can be heard relaying his name over their radios, but few outlets managed to follow up with that detail.
------------------------

Good articles, links went to sites but not articles, these should do:

Newtown Conspiracy Theories, Debunked - National - The Atlantic Wire

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

On Friday morning, her husband, Chris, went to help make gingerbread houses in the first-grade class of the couple's daughter. As he approached the school, he heard popping sounds, then smelled sulfur.

<broken link removed>

------------------------

A father that was there to help his daughter that ran up the side of a hill trying to get away from police? If he was there for his "daughter" then why the hell was he running - innocent people don't run. Wouldn't a father do anything he could to get to his daughter and not run from police not knowing if his daughter was alive or dead? "Spotted in the woods" and running from police are 2 very different things. Can you imagine if that was your daughter - "my daughter could be shot and killed - I better get the hell out of here before I get arrested." blahahaha! Nice try.

still waiting for one part of this story to make sense. your explanations are just creating more questions.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top