JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Once you open your eyes and see things for the way they really are it all seems almost cartoonish and you look back and wonder how you could have ever been so gullible.

^ This is how a deluded mind deals with reality ^

The same pattern every time.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer

German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

it's hard to say about Emilie Parker. There is way too much of this story that doesn't add up, regardless of that picture.

I agree, but I would attribute most of it to shoddy reporting with news outlets trying to out scoop each other, add to that the fog of chaos when an event is unfolding in real time, and you're going to have a lot of confusion. Anyway, that's my take on it.

I agree, but I would attribute most of it to shoddy reporting with news outlets trying to out scoop each other, add to that the fog of chaos when an event is unfolding in real time, and you're going to have a lot of confusion. Anyway, that's my take on it.

thats certainly part of it.

Never underestimate the control the Oligarchs have over the (their) MSM. They might lose coordination of their (corrupted) version of a story in the first few hours, but then by the next morning all is well. It may have taken a few hours to clip and groom the SH story into what they wanted, but no one (in the 98%) will care about any inconsistencies in the long haul.

I remember when Bill Maher (a schill, don't watch him anymore) used to do a skit about how every news anchor and channel would use the same exact wording and phrases covering fear mongering stories. Same, same, same. It was represented as a joke, but really it wasn't that funny. It showed just how our owners hand down the word play along with the fear mongering.

One of the best/worst examples of pre-scripted fear mongering was the BBC reporting (of the controlled demolition) of Bldg 7. They messed up their timing and reported on its specific collapse 20 minutes before it happened. You see, F93 never made it to Bldg 7. It was supposed to obviously. No, the ridiculous F93 story portrayed in movies was just BS. The entire supposed crash site was 15'x25' - so sad. The coroner said "I don't know why I was called here - no blood, no bodies, nothing.' "No plane seats" "Just a small hole in the ground".

So you had a building sitting there full of corporate SEC documents and lawsuit paperwork that had to go, packed full of thermite, but no damn plane. What to do!? Ah, heck, just push the button at 5:30pm and implode it. Be nice and tell the cops/firemen this time to back away because you are pulling the bldg. That way no one will notice or care that a building with a couple of small fires just suddenly implodes at free fall speeds. This false flag was a mess. Done very poorly. But does it matter? No. The sheep believe anything over uncomfortable truth. Our owners know that, so they don't care about getting it perfect. They don't have to ...

20 min beforehand ... you can't make this crap up ... Rarely do I ever even talk about this sort of thing anymore because 98% of Americans are nothing more than brainwashed toddlers and it is a lost cause. Hence, will Americans eventually be FF'd into giving up their guns? Well, of course they will. They ain't too bright I reckon.

Last edited by a moderator:
*I* think that the whole thing was perpetrated by the NRA.

It makes sense...Obama has just won the election and is not moving fast enough on fulfilling the prophecies of Nostra-Lapierre. Consequently, members dues and donations are down. Well heck, we can't have any of that...we need a grade school and a shill...STAT!

If only someone would make a poorly edited video about *that* side of the story...

And whoever the loon is that keeps sending me emails from fake addresses professing the "Sandy Hook Hoax", knock it the heck off. That conspiracy crap is exactly the lunatic nonsense the gun-grabbers are convinced most gun-rights enthusiasts believe.

(The email I tried to send to you wasn't anywhere near that calm and politely worded, but this is a family-friendly public forum.....)

I just learned, via an email from this site, that Adam Lanza died the day before the shootings!
This is proof! Zombies are real!!!!!!
It's beginning!!!!!
Prepare yourselves!!!!!!

:gun13:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany