JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want to thank the OP for hoisting his true colors.

Welcome to my whack-job file. Shiny side out, take all the pills every day, and look behind you.

Buh-bye. :s0162:

I normally wouldn't respond, but I must say this is a shining example of how an apathetic, deluded person responds to truth. First ridicule, then hatred, then if the person is among the 2% that can process truth, acceptance.

Remember, such a person isn't necessary stupid, just deceived and programmed to trust authority over everything else. Fear is a motivating factor of course. Fear that if something such as the OP's subject matter is possibly true, it threatens the person's comfort level and status quo lifestyle.

Sorry, but government false flags are a many times factually confirmed event. Since facts don't mean anything to the deluded by definition, the masses of sheep say BAAA.

Interesting.
I love it when people take the "reasonable" stance about things like this.
Wait and see,... The information will come out, and then we'll know the details,....

I raised hell about the Benghazi cluster---- back in Sept., and was told the same thing then.
Well, here we are over 4 months beyond, and we still don't know a DAMN THING about it.
The (free) "press" hasn't interviewed a single survivor. There were 23 people evac'd from the safe house,... Who were they? Names? Stories?
NADA, ZILCH, NON-EXISTENT.
Ever seen the press pass up a chance to tell a hair-rising tale of danger and heroism? And the stories of those involved/affected?
They don't pass those stories up. It's their favorite thing to do.
Yet they haven't said/printed a word,..... Why not?!?

Newsflash Salted, the "pea soup of fog" is by design.
Why write/engineer obfuscation when a little silence, coupled with a compliant yet inept media will do the same thing?
The defenders of the statists have all been here fitting the "nuts" for tin-foil hats, when all people are asking for is clarification.
You don't need a conspiracy to cover something up when there is enough misinformation to provide the level of obfuscation being employed here.
By the very people we rely on for "the facts."

In the mean-time, the media and the leftists/statists are all calling for more gun control, and "ginning up" as much fear as possible, while accusing the gun advocates of same, and allowing the soup to thicken.

Just like the Benghazi fiasco.
And in 4 MORE months, the "facts" surrounding Sandy Hook will be more clouded yet, and answers just as elusive.

Well, here is what happens with the Benghazi fiasco....

"Hillary Clinton Chokes Up During Benghazi Hearing and states:"

"For me, this is not just a matter of policy, it's personal. I stood next to President Obama as the Marines carried those flag-draped caskets off the plane at Andrews. I put my arms around the mothers and fathers, the sisters and brothers, the sons and daughters, and the wives left alone to raise their children," she said, her voice breaking.

"It has been one of the great honors of my life to lead the men and women of the State Department and USAID," she continued. "They get up and get to work every day, often in difficult dangerous circumstances, because they believe, as we believe, the United States is the most extraordinary force for peace and progress the world has ever known."

"And when we suffer tragedies overseas, as we have, the number of Americans applying to the foreign service actually increases," she said. "That tells us everything we need to know about what kind of patriots I'm talking about."

What a steaming pile of Bubblegum, from Hillary Clinton.

Lies upon more lies.

Hillary Clinton Chokes Up During Benghazi Hearing

And that is all i have to say about that.

Yup, just more of the same. Not a single detail about who, what or when, just emotional drivel devoid of facts.
Like when Biden approached the father of the fallen ex-Navy Seal, and said; "We'll get the guy that made that film."
Even though they admit it had nothing to do with that film, an American rots in jail, and we-the-people are kept in the dark.

This admin has used the press as one big misinformation bureau since before Fast and Furious, and it has only gotten worse since then.
And the press goes along like a happy puppy.

The free press has deserted the people they are obligated to, and become a mouthpiece for the state.

<broken link removed>

Good Article, It Makes you wonder, and shake your head, and think your are dreaming. The Constant misinformation is overwhelming and telling as to what this whole fiasco is really about and it is B.S. A few see it plain as day but the masses ...kinda sad how they are.. I find it hard to believe it has got this far, it just shows the power they have and how little we have ...by voice and media anyways.

Errors are inconsequential in the planning of a false flag. It could be a ridiculous mess and it will not matter. The 98% will not care. To believe that those that claim to be our protectors are the actual perpetrators is just too big a pill to swallow; too discomforting to consider.

The Oligarchs that are dicing up your freedoms with such tactics know this so they really are not that concerned with pulling off a perfect FF. In fact, I've been convinced over the years that they screw some of them up deliberately as an FU to the people that can think. The message is yes, it's us again; now go tattletale. No one is going to believe you anyway.

9/11 was such a horribly executed FF that left their calling card everywhere, but alas, no one (within the 98% sheeple populace) seemed to notice or care.

The simple fact is FFs work, and work well.

I would comfortably sit and laugh and eat popcorn as if it were a comedy, if it wasnt so sad that so many well meaning Americans swallowed that rubber worm thinking it was real!

I would comfortably sit and laugh and eat popcorn as if it were a comedy, if it wasnt so sad that so many well meaning Americans swallowed that rubber worm thinking it was real!

kind of like those well meaning Americans swallowed that rubber worm thinking obozo would not go after out guns :s0140:when are some people going to wake up:confused:

I am getting tired of people that try to explain away mass murders of innocent children with these silly conspiracy theories.

How many kids are dead?! Quit trying to divert the topic away from that fact by trying to change the topic.

Welcome to the Northwest FIREARMS Forum. Conspiracy theories are silly, and so is a government who would jump up and down on the graves of those same children to further their controlling, anti-gun agenda. In fact I am more offended that the government would behave in such a manner.

WOULD our government do this? Quite possibly yes.

COULD our government pull this off without farking it up? NO.

Same deal with 9-11. If there are any conspiracies involved, they occured after the fact not before, and with the goal of covering up the incompetence of those whose job it was to prevent such things from happening.

I am getting tired of people that try to explain away mass murders of innocent children with these silly conspiracy theories.

How many kids are dead?! Quit trying to divert the topic away from that fact by trying to change the topic.

This is your 1st post? Hi I'm new guy, I know everything - the TV told me all about it. troll.

The individuals making this crap deserved to be beaten down by a mob of relatives of these dead children. Gun grabbers and conspiracy industry profiting from dead kids. Wow..

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top