JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes he had been deported before but he returned. My Son Unit #2 is doing the same ICE job and they arrest many with multiple deportations, as you say no more for this guy.

Sorry a life was lost, but try this as and American in any other country and you will get shot.
I am not soft I just think most life is valuable, but it comes down to stupid people like this that don't value their own lives, so for them I have no pity .

I agree that there are basic human rights, and even if you are in our country illegally, you still have a right to life and humane treatment. You do not however have the rights of a citizen, or the rights of a legal guest. (Visa, Green Card, etc.) You are a non-citizen criminal and as such many of the protections afforded by the Bill of Rights do not apply to non-citizens who do not have privileged guest status. Take the fifth...not so fast. Speedy trial.... as speedy as we get to it.

In practice we extend most of the citizenship rights to the illegal detainees.

The only thing that pops up rarely are mistaken identity, and I would like to see the government work a bit harder in that regard.

Even so we do not allow anyone to be denied their basic human rights.

It is NOT a basic human right to try to kill a Law Enforcement Officer, State. Local, or Federal.

Yes he had been deported before but he returned. My Son Unit #2 is doing the same ICE job and they arrest many with multiple deportations, as you say no more for this guy.

Your son has my dream job!

I've been to foreign countries and the battlefields of the Middle East, and I'm here to tell you that the enemies of America are right underneath our noses here in our own land.

Your son has my dream job!

I've been to foreign countries and the battlefields of the Middle East, and I'm here to tell you that the enemies of America are right underneath our noses here in our own land.
They are in fact recruiting direct for ICE, and that is one of his extra duties.... PM me if you like.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top