JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh that sucks. It wasn't the best range, but it was close by. Hopefully some one buys the place and reopens it

Apprently, there are a couple of interested parties contacting the owner of the building to possible buy the contents including all the range related equipments but they will have to go through and work with the bankruptcy trustee as well. Also, there is a issue with the whole ventilation system regards to weather it is "grandfathered" in or not for the new owner as they are far from meeting current EPA requirement. I do hope someone buys it and reopen as a gunshop/range...

Sams was a decent barrel of apples, ruined by just one rotten apple that, either through ignorance or stupidity, was never thrown out.

I hated the guessing game, especially when my wife was with me, on how the apples would tumble out of the barrel and which one we'd get when we visited the range.

Hell ya WCA. Need to ask my friend who works for WCA about the timeline, if he knows.
Definitely going to get my membership. Maybe take a class which I believe they give you a free membership for a year there if you do.

A friend of mine who is a member at the Bellevue location was telling me that the ETA on the range would be around a year :(

On the Facebook website they said they are aiming for November. Also it's doubtful it would be a year... that would be lost revenue if they didn't open it quickly.

The creation of West Coast Armory North is on it's way! We hope to have the retail store open by November, but there is a large amount of work that has to be completed to open. Here is a sneek peak of the open bay for now.

Disclaimer: WCA and WCA North are 2 seperate entities, with similar managers.

Was talking to one at the Bellevue WestCoast Armory, about their new range (Sam's old site), and was told that for sure the retail store will be open by Nov, and they will push as hard as they can, to get the range open before the end of the year.

Alas, memberships from the Bellevue range are not transferable or useable at the Everett location. :-(

I wonder what it would take for ANY range in the Seattle area, to become a 24/7 or at the very least a late night shooting range?
But then I guess I'm lucky that all the ranges are closed when I get off of work, I'd be broker than I am now I suppose if there were ranges open after 10pm.:gun08:

I wonder what it would take for ANY range in the Seattle area, to become a 24/7 or at the very least a late night shooting range?
But then I guess I'm lucky that all the ranges are closed when I get off of work, I'd be broker than I am now I suppose if there were ranges open after 10pm.:gun08:

Only thing necessary to make that happen is CUSTOMERS! If people showed up in droves to shoot at the late hours, on into morning, and there were enough fee paying customers to meet expenses (along with a profit too) then there's nothing to stop them.

Unfortunately, no range owner is going to keep the lights and vent fans on while their Rangemaster just sits there watching TV/DVD's or net surfing on the company computer.

Cant wait!

Went by there a couple of days ago. Someone there said around the first week of December it looks like. Manny from the old Sams range is now working for WCA in Bellevue and will be returning to the Everett location. I live about 3 miles from there and will have to take a drive by tomorrow after work and see how things are going.

Such great news. It's good to see WCA is expanding. I've held out joining a range for a while, but pretty sure I'll jump on WCA's new location. Already know what I need next, mise well hold out to contribute and support their new shop location.

Just called WCA Bellevue for an update on the "Old Sams" and new WCA North location that is still in the works. Looks like a couple of more weeks now, placing that most likely in mid-December. It also seems from what was said, that they are pushing to have both the Pro Shop and the Range up and running at the same time. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top