JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm glad you liked the pic. The store area seems to be as big as the pro shop in Bellevue. When I was there, I saw a lot of people come in and out checking the place out, and one person was leaving a deposit towards a future class. I would love to the the people from In Sights Training come in with some classes, as well as a regular IDPA night like they have in Bellevue. I know that is a way off, but maybe with some repeated requests from the shooting community we could make that happen. I hope to develop some new friends when the range fully opens. I just ordered a Glock emulating AirSoft pistol which may have to do until 9mil ammo becomes more readily available.

There have also been no decisions made yet as to what the membership options were going to be, or how to handle Bellevue members as they are separate financial entities with the same owners. I do hope some kind of cooperative options will be available. I would even be willing to entertain a more expensive membership choice that allowed dual memberships for both Bellevue and Everett.

It may be extremely difficult for them to provide "global benefits" for members of one or the other facility. The reason that businesses like this keep separate financial entities is to sequester any liability they might incur to just that facility. Any "blending" can often lead to a shared liability.

Often the "behind the scenes" issues are more complex than they appear from the outside.

As for WCA at the old Sam's location, WOW! What an improvement. I've patronized that location since it first opened under the name Gun Works and I don't recall it even looking that good back then.

Hope they fix the heaters on the range. No fun going there in the winter months and feel like you were shooting in a meat storage locker.

I'd be surprised at "dual membership" without an increase in pricing to recover the split out of revenue. I'm awaiting pricing to make my decision on to return or not.

I guess that I was only shooting there during the warmer months, as it didn't seem bad to me. I have heard many times that it can be rather chilly there in the colder months. Understanding the difficulties of shared responsibilities for dual memberships, a first year discount for current WCA members might be nice. I do hope that there will be the option of "Lifetime" memberships as at the current WCA in Belleuve. I also hope that they put together a FB page like the Bellevue store.

DigitalDave - It was pretty bad in there during December, January, February. Between standing on concrete and only two out of the four heat lamps per bay ever working, it was a pain.

You know it's bad when after firing you like to hold your barrel for the heat.

On the plus side, you know how well you shoot and reload with gloves/numb hands ;P

I guess that I was only shooting there during the warmer months, as it didn't seem bad to me. I have heard many times that it can be rather chilly there in the colder months. Understanding the difficulties of shared responsibilities for dual memberships, a first year discount for current WCA members might be nice. I do hope that there will be the option of "Lifetime" memberships as at the current WCA in Belleuve. I also hope that they put together a FB page like the Bellevue store.

I agree, the first thing they should do is put up a website with all the details and maybe some "comment soon" pages

Confirmed that Sam's has reopened under the West Coast Armory name. Shelves still pretty bare but they're working on it. Indoor range now scheduled to reopen mid-January.

They don't want steel or lead (unjacketed) bullets. Range fee $15 for members but yearly membership is only $25. Non-member range fee is $25 so they just as well join. They said based on experience at their other ranges having people be members contributes to safety on the range.

Confirmed that Sam's has reopened under the West Coast Armory name. Shelves still pretty bare but they're working on it. Indoor range now scheduled to reopen mid-January.

They don't want steel or lead (unjacketed) bullets. Range fee $15 for members but yearly membership is only $25. Non-member range fee is $25 so they just as well join. They said based on experience at their other ranges having people be members contributes to safety on the range.

West Coast Armory's indoor range is a separate entity known as Bellevue Gun Club. Only members and members' guests are allowed to shoot on this range. Memberships are offered for both the occasional plinker and the serious shooter, with a selection varying in price to offer access to the facility in accordance with a shooter's needs.

Membership rates for other WCA locations:

YOUR BRONZE MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES
Unlimited Access 20 yard pistol bay
$15.00 per visit - no time limit
$25.00 annual membership fee
Additional Guest $10.00 (Shared Lane)

YOUR SILVER MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES
Unlimited Access 20 yard pistol bay
Unlimited Access 25 yard pistol/rifle bay
Additional guest fee $10.00 (Shared Lane)
Express sign in
Annual $275.00 Annual Family $325.00*

YOUR GOLD MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES
Unlimited access 20 yard pistol bay
Unlimited access 25 yard pistol/rifle bay
Limited access to open L.E. training bay
Free handgun rental (excludes specialty items)
Additional guest fee $10.00 (Shared lane)
Express sign in
Annual $350.00 Annual Family $400.00
Lifetime $750.00 Lifetime Family $850.00*
Annual Fees Apply

YOUR PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES
Unlimited access 20 yard pistol bay
Unlimited access 25 yard pistol/rifle bay
Limited access to open L.E. training bay
The ability to schedule classroom & training bay
Limited access to upcoming expansions
Unlimited free access to gun cleaning room
1 free guest per visit
Additional guest fee $10.00
Free gun rental
Express sign in
First in line for allocated and hard to get guns
5% discount on all accessories
Lifetime Membership $1200.00*
Annual Fees Apply

* Membership restrictions apply

Ryo - Those are the prices of south, north hasn't been announced. They have said that prices will be similar to south.

Called up yesterday, no new updates, they are shooting for Feburary open

Ryo - Those are the prices of south, north hasn't been announced. They have said that prices will be similar to south.

Called up yesterday, no new updates, they are shooting for Feburary open

Agreed. There is little reason to expect the business model to differ.

I bought my Glock 19 there 2 weeks ago, my first gun, and the staff was incredibly helpful even with all the crowds coming in for gun appreciation day. I'm new to gun ownership (I do have a conceal carry and took the initial class at the Bellevue site0 and they took the time to write down the types of ammo to buy and also how to take the gun apart and put it back together. They were sold out of ammo though which was dissapointing but nobody had any even Cabellas. I can't wait for them to open up the range as it is just down the street from me. If anyone is interested in taking a newbie along with them for practice shooting there I would really appreciate the opportunity to learn from some experienced gun owners. I did just join the Boeing gun club too so hopefully I can get up to speed fast but right now I don't even know how to clean my gun, total green horn although I have shot several types of guns/rifles in the past.

Due to current events it may be a long time before they're able to fill their shelves. I doubt that manufacturers and distributors will be able to meet the current demands. Don't expect any "deals" either. Nothing against WCA but just a fact of life.

Tough timing to open a new gun shop with guns and ammo being in such short supply! Hope they get the range open so they have a good source of income.

Just called up and talked to Rick. He said the range is still one or two weeks out.

I think if it doesn't open by mid February I'm just going to join West Coast Armory South, even though it's out of the way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top