JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The new West Coast Armory North pro shop should be open tomorrow morning (Tuesday the 18th) at 10 AM according to one of the principals that I found moving cases of ammo from the bed of his truck to the store. The range, he said, maybe a week later. It seems that there was very little maintenance done to the range over the last 20 years of operation. He said that they had only used sheet metal on the backstop and that the brick wall was full of bullet holes. It was in much worse shape that they had first thought. He said that there was one bay that was basically done and that work on others was continuing. It also appears that it has been difficult to get the inventory that they want due to shortages in supply. I'm really hoping that the area shooting community will really gather around to help support the new store. We need local area ranges like this.

The new West Coast Armory North pro shop should be open tomorrow morning (Tuesday the 18th) at 10 AM according to one of the principals that I found moving cases of ammo from the bed of his truck to the store. The range, he said, maybe a week later. It seems that there was very little maintenance done to the range over the last 20 years of operation. He said that they had only used sheet metal on the backstop and that the brick wall was full of bullet holes. It was in much worse shape that they had first thought. He said that there was one bay that was basically done and that work on others was continuing. It also appears that it has been difficult to get the inventory that they want due to shortages in supply. I'm really hoping that the area shooting community will really gather around to help support the new store. We need local area ranges like this.

My wife and I will be going to the range regularly once it opens. It sucks not having a good place up here to shoot.

That's great news, I've been checking the West Coast Armory FB page twice a day since they announced it.

My wifey and I haven't shot since Sams closed in August.

The pro shop opening is progress

Called up old Sams number, disconnected.

Called up WC Bellevue, guy said it was opening soon, will call me back with their number.

Anybody want to do recce for us?

I just stopped by the shop.

I talked to a nice young lady who gave me the following information:

The store hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 10am - 6pm.
They are having a "soft opening" because they don't have much inventory at the moment.
The range should be open in February. The range membership, should be similar to the Bellevue location but they haven't settled on it yet.
They don't know if they will have their own website or if they will tack on to the Bellevue website.

The place is much cleaner than Sams used to be. The lady I talked to was very pleasant and informative which is a welcome change from Sams. The ammunition selection is very limited right now, they didn't even have any 9mm but they are expecting a shipment any day now. They have a small selection of holsters, cleaning supplies, Plastic ammo cans, rifle bags.

They have 3 glass cases with a small selection of handguns (the guns are liberally spaced apart) to fill out the cases. The walls have a few rifles; Shotguns, ARs.

Hopefully, this give you all a better picture of about where they are at the moment.

All in all, it's a promising beginning and I'm very happy to have what seems will be a quality store and range in the Everett area.

I just stopped by the shop.

I talked to a nice young lady who gave me the following information:

The store hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 10am - 6pm.
They are having a "soft opening" because they don't have much inventory at the moment.
The range should be open in February. The range membership, should be similar to the Bellevue location but they haven't settled on it yet.
They don't know if they will have their own website or if they will tack on to the Bellevue website.

The place is much cleaner than Sams used to be. The lady I talked to was very pleasant and informative which is a welcome change from Sams. The ammunition selection is very limited right now, they didn't even have any 9mm but they are expecting a shipment any day now. They have a small selection of holsters, cleaning supplies, Plastic ammo cans, rifle bags.

They have 3 glass cases with a small selection of handguns (the guns are liberally spaced apart) to fill out the cases. The walls have a few rifles; Shotguns, ARs.

Hopefully, this give you all a better picture of about where they are at the moment.

All in all, it's a promising beginning and I'm very happy to have what seems will be a quality store and range in the Everett area.

Stopped in and checked it out this evening on my way home from work. Definitely hope this works out well. The two people I spoke with were much friendlier than the previous tenants of the building!

Wow. I have been shooting for around 1 year now. I always drive all the way from Everett to Bellevue to West Coast Armory. I read these forums for the past 1.5 years and just never had a desire to check out Sams or any other range. I am SOOOOO excited for this news...West Coast is the best and if they can at least have the same level of customer service and safety up here in Everett, I'll be so happy to only be driving a few miles every week or two!

Wanderer - Thanks for the info

The range is going to open in February? I kept on hearing a couple of weeks after the store opening.

I believe she may have said something along the lines of "we hope to have the range open in a few weeks, hopefully by February"

I suppose with all the delays they have had, I guess my mind may have just settled on February as the most likely time frame.

Over at seattle guns a member says that they're open but have little stock.

Going to wait till they're officially open

Due to current events it may be a long time before they're able to fill their shelves. I doubt that manufacturers and distributors will be able to meet the current demands. Don't expect any "deals" either. Nothing against WCA but just a fact of life.

Was over to the shop yesterday and there were 3 employees there that seemed very friendly. I was able to shoot a picture of what the store looks like at this time. The walls were pretty bare of rifles, and the show cases did have a variety of handguns. At the time that I was there, there didn't appear to be any 9mm ammo available, but they mentioned that some was coming. There have also been no decisions made yet as to what the membership options were going to be, or how to handle Bellevue members as they are separate financial entities with the same owners. I do hope some kind of cooperative options will be available. I would even be willing to entertain a more expensive membership choice that allowed dual memberships for both Bellevue and Everett.

West Coast Armory North_Pro Shop.jpg

West Coast Armory North_Pro Shop.jpg

Was over to the shop yesterday and there were 3 employees there that seemed very friendly. I was able to shoot a picture of what the store looks like at this time. The walls were pretty bare of rifles, and the show cases did have a variety of handguns. At the time that I was there, there didn't appear to be any 9mm ammo available, but they mentioned that some was coming. There have also been no decisions made yet as to what the membership options were going to be, or how to handle Bellevue members as they are separate financial entities with the same owners. I do hope some kind of cooperative options will be available. I would even be willing to entertain a more expensive membership choice that allowed dual memberships for both Bellevue and Everett.

View attachment 50939

That looks like a big store, thanks for sharing the pic.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top