JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They have their own Facebook page now

https://www.facebook.com/WestCoastArmoryNorth?group_id=0

Posted today:

"Again, we will make the statement: As soon as there is an update on the range, we will let you know. Unfortunately, construction is known to run behind schedule, as you can never predict problems you will inevitably find, especially in a building that was neglected. Please be patient with us, and trust me: we're as eager as you are to see the range open. After all, we love shooting, too!"

Stopped in the other night and impressed at how clean and bright the sales floor appeared.

The staff were friendly and was told by their female employee about the products they had and did not have which was cool.

They of course were lacking in inventory but they had a few bits I had not seen yet and that's always good to see.

Stopped in about a hour ago. not much in there. they do have a great amount of 22lr and 40s. The range opens today but only pistol for now. The guy at the counter said that the rifle bay will only go up to 762x39 and that all ammo has to be brass and NO steel at all so that kinda sucks for shooting my aks

Wait.. so you have to pay annual fee plus a fee to shoot each time?
I hope they don't don't do that when they start the yearly membership.

Wait.. so you have to pay annual fee plus a fee to shoot each time?
I hope they don't don't do that when they start the yearly membership.

It appears that they're using the same business model as the one for their "Bellevue Gun Club". Just like the old post prohibition "bottle clubs" you had to be a "member" to come in and drink. The $25 fee makes you a member. That gives you the privilege of coming in to pay the shooting fee.

Maybe their higher priced memberships include some range time but the last I looked they were a lot more than $25.

Howdy Ryo, you just pay the $25 once a each year (Bronze membership), and the lane rental of $15 when you come in.

But if you go with a Gold or higher membership, the lane rental is included.

I stopped by for the second time since they re-opened.. Place looks nice and staff is really friendly, i have to say a much better staff than they had when it was Sam's. Like most stores not a lot of product due to everyone buying out everything. But they did have some stock.. They had more ammo than i've seen at most stores though. Handgun ammo is 1 box per day and rifle ammo is 4 boxes per day. I was shocked to actually see 9mm and 5.56 ammo on the shelf. had to grab some being it was there..:D Also signed up for the range membership..

Just stopped by today. They were just loading up the shelves with ammo. At the time they were putting up CCI minimags, but limited to 1 box per customer. They have a pretty good selection of firearms in the store as well. Pistol bay was open but not the rifle bay yet. Bronze membership was defined, but upper level memberships have not been determined yet. Staff was friendly and informed, facility was VERY clean, well lit, and is getting stocked up.

Is there actually only one pistol bay with 6 lanes??? I'm so used to going to Bellevue with all the lanes they have and how they are pretty full at times....but I live in Everett and was hoping for the same kind of capacity.

Is there actually only one pistol bay with 6 lanes??? I'm so used to going to Bellevue with all the lanes they have and how they are pretty full at times....but I live in Everett and was hoping for the same kind of capacity.

Sam's is a pretty small facility to begin with. Was originally designed with 4 bays in mind but only three were built. The old management kept on bay for "Law Enforcement" and the other two were split Pistol/Rifle.

Since the previous owner let the place go into major disrepair, I'm amazed that they even have one bay open.

If you want something closer, Canyon Park has a new range and there's also Norpoint, both far closer than Bellevue.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top