JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be attending on February 9th?

• Yes! Protecting our rights is of the utmost importance.

Votes: 43 75.4%
  • No. But I will be contributing to the event's fundraiser.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I can't make it.

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • No. It's not worth my time.

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
We need to figure out a way to spin this image so it makes it appear that there are 10x the people there, you know like the left do..
View attachment 195737

Not only "No" but #ELL NO!

Just because the Left does this, doesn't mean anyone here needs to pull that stunt. I'm telling you this from a professional perspective. Do this, you're going to get called on it. Don't even think about doing that.

I estimate about 75 people in this image.

The wife and I got there about 9:30 and left at 12:45. One thing that I did see was a lot of people came and went at different times. I'm thinking that if everybody was told to show up from 10:00 to 12:00 we would of had a better crowd at least at one time. When we got there people were already going back to there cars. I must really look bad as soon as I opened the door they wanted to know if I had a gun. (I didn't) We walked around in there for an hour didn't see any IMPOTENT people or any ANTIES. KATU 2 had a short bit on us at 4:00. They said they talked to one of us that said he was all for BACK GROUND CHECKS. OK Anyhow we had a good but wet time. We have not missed one rally yet. Be at the next one too!

Just because the Left does this, doesn't mean anyone here needs to pull that stunt. I'm telling you this from a professional perspective. Do this, you're going to get called on it. Don't even think about doing that.

Relax, it's a joke. :) It would look funny if everyone were triplets.

I physical counted 125, then there were a few stragglers around I didn't count. It was a dismal turnout, but the ones that were there were serious. Those that didn't show...... well damned few excuses that cut it.

The wife and I got there about 9:30 and left at 12:45. One thing that I did see was a lot of people came and went at different times. I'm thinking that if everybody was told to show up from 10:00 to 12:00 we would of had a better crowd at least at one time. When we got there people were already going back to there cars. I must really look bad as soon as I opened the door they wanted to know if I had a gun. (I didn't) We walked around in there for an hour didn't see any IMPOTENT people or any ANTIES. KATU 2 had a short bit on us at 4:00. They said they talked to one of us that said he was all for BACK GROUND CHECKS. OK Anyhow we had a good but wet time. We have not missed one rally yet. Be at the next one too!

Many were going back and forth feeding parking meters..............

FRAK!! I'm on-call at work, and I got called out at 0600 this morning and have been going non-stop all day up and down the corridor working out in the rain and wind. The storm caused a bit of havoc today, and I just got home less than 30 minutes ago @ 1945hrs and have to head down to Albany tomorrow @ 0-dark30 and affect repairs on equipment that got damaged this afternoon.

I made the last two rallies and was planning on being there today, and would've if I could have. :(

Glad to hear the rally stayed "on topic", and thanks to all of you who showed up to represent! :s0155:

Caveman Jim and I got there just as the picture was taken.

A couple parking notes for the next rally:
  • The first place I parked had a 2 hour limit, but only allowed 36 minutes on the meter itself.
  • I found three hour max un-metered spaces two blocks away on State street, just after State and Church.
  • The orange meters had a 10 hour max time, but I don't know how many minutes you could buy at a time.
  • Walking back to the rally from my 3 hour spot I counted 4 parking tickets.

A couple parking notes for the next rally:
  • The first place I parked had a 2 hour limit, but only allowed 36 minutes on the meter itself.
  • I found three hour max un-metered spaces two blocks away on State street, just after State and Church.
  • The orange meters had a 10 hour max time, but I don't know how many minutes you could buy at a time.
  • Walking back to the rally from my 3 hour spot I counted 4 parking tickets.

We parked at an orange meter. 10 minutes for 25 cents. We were able to put 2 hours on the meter, that's all the quarters we had on hand - I had figured a bit more time per quarter would have been allowed. We were just down the street from the steps.

There were more folks there than the image shows. The lens cropped part of the crowd on the right. I don't get it, 'cause I'm kind of pretty!:D

Thank you, each and every one, who attended.

While a small number of us were outside in the cold and rain, gun control promoters were inside giving testimony about all the terrible things that happened to them due to guns. The fact that NONE of the measures they are about to ram down our throats would have prevented any of them. Earl BlueManure, I mean Blumenauer, was also inside playing Mark Kelly and elevating himself to righteous victim status by talking about how if his brother hadn't used a gun to commit suicide he would probably still be alive...

They are taking testimony already? What? I still haven't seen an actual anti-gun bill for 2015 yet.

I physical counted 125, then there were a few stragglers around I didn't count. It was a dismal turnout, but the ones that were there were serious. Those that didn't show...... well damned few excuses that cut it.

I thank you guys for signing my Doctors ~Pass~ I have now walked about a Total of twenty minutes for this day... Figure breakfast, get rid of coffee... Lunch, get rid of coffee...
... Get rid of Coffee...
Dinner.... Now get rid of chocolate milk...

And me, meh, I climbed telephone poles in Monsoons... Lived out the December 12, '95 storm... Laid up with a torn thigh MusCle, rain don't bother me... Really! I have run Gunnite in the rain! Heck, we gunnited a pool while it was starting to snow on us, we could not cancel, as we were "Booked" by the Major Contractor to do it ~then~ A Commercial Pool.

(We added "Pozzi & Calcium" so it was setting fairly fast, we could spray, do a first cut to shape the curves, and final trim... All Under 25 minutes!!!!)

I am so dawg gone sorry to have missed CaveMan, 3MTA3, & Taku/spouse.... But had I been able to drive there, I would not have been able to Walk after the drive!!!! Edited: And the Sarge!!!!

philip, just call me gimp legged. o_O

We parked at an orange meter. 10 minutes for 25 cents. We were able to put 2 hours on the meter, that's all the quarters we had on hand - I had figured a bit more time per quarter would have been allowed. We were just down the street from the steps.

If your willing to walk an extra block or two, part more towards the downtown area were parking is free.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads