JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be attending on February 9th?

• Yes! Protecting our rights is of the utmost importance.

Votes: 43 75.4%
  • No. But I will be contributing to the event's fundraiser.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I can't make it.

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • No. It's not worth my time.

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Wow just wow , if even you So Called "Free State" guys can't even draw a calguns.net event sized crowd (I know our state has almost 40 million inhabitants to draw from) it looks promising to your States Democrat legislators ...

How about starting at 11AM the next time for maximum turn out and exposure. That way those of us across the state don't have to leave at 2AM to avoid an overnight stay.

Couldn't agree more. I'm only a couple hours away, and with a toddler at home, so it's pretty hard to justify an overnight trip.

But up at 4 and on the road by 5 is still tough to pull off.

Wow just wow , if even you So Called "Free State" guys can't even draw a calguns.net event sized crowd (I know our state has almost 40 million inhabitants to draw from) it looks promising to your States Democrat legislators ...
please, I saw the first rally results from Sacramento, In '13 when a lot of the states showed on the 19th , Oregon put up 3000+.....for a state that has 40 mill to draw from Sacramento sure had a sad showing of less than 3000.....then I attended 2 more rallies since then that had better numbers than Sacramento......

please, I saw the first rally results from Sacramento, In '13 when a lot of the states showed on the 19th , Oregon put up 3000+.....for a state that has 40 mill to draw from Sacramento sure had a sad showing of less than 3000.....then I attended 2 more rallies since then that had better numbers than Sacramento......
You will be saying "Please" when asking for a Condom as your States Democrat Legislators ream you without one the way ours do down here (In the Firearms Restrictions arena)

It probably was at the worst time: Monday, work day for most people, early morning, rain/wind. A lot going against it as far as attendance goes.

A WEEKDAY IS WHEN THEY ARE IN SESSION AND A SINGLE WORKDAY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE CONSTITUTION ?? OBVIOUSLY IT IS..........................:\/\/\/\

That is the thought that spins in my head when I saw that attendance.

You will be saying "Please" when asking for a Condom as your States Democrat Legislators ream you without one the way ours do down here (In the Firearms Restrictions arena)

Gator, have you considered spending the time you do on this board bubbleguming at people who actually live in the PNW on changing the laws in Communist Northern Mexico where you live? How do we save Oregon? Install a border fence on our Southern Border and deport all the illegal Californians back to their failing bubblegum-hole.

Norm0931, most camifornians couldn't make it through a Typical Great Pacific NorthWET Winter, I recall one night up in Tacoma area, my Spouse, and Children, all snug in our OWNER Re-Built home, a wood fire in the Stove cooked our Meal, while our Kerosene Lamps gave us LIGHT... Six Inches of snow had already fallen, and BIG FLAKES coming down....

A knock on our door, I looked at Jenny, and answered it.

A Single Mother, her Two girls.... They asked if they could come in... They were new in the neighborhood we watched them move in two months before...

Daddy/Husband ran out on them, when he lost his job... They of course also had no lights, and electric heat does not happen, without Lectricity.

My wonderful Wife asked the mother if she would like hot chocolate for her and children... Getting the already hot water off our Home Made WOOD Stove, kids now wrapped in blankets to warm them up...

When the story got finished, mother all warmed, I asked her if there was a fire place, "Yes" wood???? "NO"!!!!

I collected my needs, got the pack frame set up, and she and I went back to her house, Jenny watching the children.

I TAUGHT how to make a fire, and keep it going, how to shut off all the extra rooms, to keep heat in one place. Told her no kids touching the Kerosene Lamp... Etc. Etc. Etc. Went back to our house, got another load of wood, with each child and mom carrying some as well...

An every day occurance in our area, snow...Ice, no power. But we survived, in fact, we did not even consider it "Surviving" it was just Living in the Great PacificNorthWET.

I could tell a couple other stories like that, including about SoCal men, not being able to even start their chainsaw....

But the Point here is, Camifornians do not understand our Culture. And thems that come Up here, wanna change Our ways to theirs, cause they iz So Much Better, Doncha Know!!!!!

philipINtheBoonDocks o_O

@ Boondocks , My Mountain home gets 4 Seasons (Top of the Switchback is 3000 ft. ) and it is Ultra Rural Eastern Shasta County (2 miles from Blacktop or Power ) I'm sure you you have power & live in the burbs...

were are on the same team, California fell long ago.

its not a rally on a rainy Monday that prevents unconstitutional laws.
As Californians can attest to, 40 mill and by far numbers that outnumber Oregon in gun owners but yet still Californian politicians are still going through the condoms........it is the money that was pumped into the system to combat us on the political front that gets things done regardless of how many people show up to a rally.
The same jerkoffs that paid off, funded and cut deals with California politicians are now pumping money to Oregon gun control advocates. That money flowes whether or not people are standing on the steps.......in greed they trust

I am sure your a good patriot Gator and we are all frustrated

FYI, Jefferson is not a state.

Heh. Not at the moment but attitude and culture mean more than official lines on a map. De facto if not de jure.

Much like saying Salem is "blue" yet the surrounding areas (or the county as whole voting wise) is not so much is the case. By counties, Oregon is majority red on the voter map.

Heh. Not at the moment but attitude and culture mean more than official lines on a map. De facto if not de jure.

Much like saying Salem is "blue" yet the surrounding areas (or the county as whole voting wise) is not so much is the case. By counties, Oregon is majority red on the voter map.

Yep it is the Yuppie population centers of Portland (Little Pyongyang) and Eugene (Little Moscow) and Bend (little Beijing) and Ashland (little Pile-O-Sheite) that vote in all the blue slugs.
The majority of the state (area wise) is as red-Right as it gets. Just the cluster commies in those urban areas is what screws up the entire way of life in Oregon. 4 Mini "Plumes" would resolve the problem.
Actually we need a Huge influx of conservatives to move here and shadow the leftists and make life hell for them, as they have done for us.
If you have conservative friends and family in other regions tell them to move here and save the most beautiful states in the US from the leftist fungus that has parked here trying to dominate, both Oregon and Washington.

Last Edited:
FYI, Jefferson is not a state.

Norm, you ate Correct, what the State of Jefferson ~is~ "Is a State of Mind" ... It is a Culturally defined geo-political area, Based upon the Culture of that region, its Southern Borders are OR WERE, Butte County, the Northern Boundries actually reach into Southern Oregon.

It has tried to go "Statehood", in various Geo-Political Variations at least Twice.

Without the Electrical, Without the Water sources, Southern California would be LOST.

@ Gator, I learned the Above, in 1959, while living in Butte County, California. My first place I lived in was in Cresta, a PG&E workers Camp, formerly a CCC housing project. My father worked at Cresta Power House, a hydroElectric generator system of the Feather River. I lived there from 1951-1953, where upon my Father Transfered to a PG&E job opening in Chico, CA.

You are wrong about my location, and I still live, very much a Self Sustaining Life Style, my power sources are Primarily DC Power, in fact, it seldom, that I am On Grid for Electricity.

I have Lived AND TAUGHT, off Grid Living since 1974, first living by Need, then BY CHOICE.

And FYI, I personally draw, & see a difference, between Northern, Central, AND Southern Californians, the latter two, I Personally term, Camifornians as they live in a camiflauged State of Mind.

I know, and have Rode the roads around your AO. I have spent nights in HayFork, !!!! I have no Qualms about your status, however, I find it sad, that you enter a thread, about Oregonian Laws, and Bad Mouth Oregon 2a Advocates... Thinking more, Cavaman Jim, came down from Washington as did a couple of them... So, I expand that, and say you sre badmouthing PacificNorthWET Citizens.

Which is like the State (do not use the single Name ONLY) of Jefferson. We have a great City here in Oregon, named Jefferson... Just Saying.

philip, aged 64+10 Months... But whose counting... :s0089:

Yep it is the Yuppie population centers of Portland (Little Pyongyang) and Eugene (Little Moscow) and Bend (little Beijing) and Ashland (little Pile-O-Sheite) that vote in all the blue slugs.
The majority of the state (area wise) is as red-Right as it gets. Just the cluster commies in those urban areas is what screws up the entire way of life in Oregon. 4 Mini "Plumes" would resolve the problem.
Actually we need a Huge influx of conservatives to move here and shadow the leftists and make life hell for them, as they have done for us.
If you have conservative friends and family in other regions tell them to move here and save the most beautiful states in the US from the leftist fungus that has parked here trying to dominate, both Oregon and Washington..

Taku, My Brother... Yah was typing as I was Typing, I can't post more than One Like, as you know.... So...

:s0115::s0115::s0115::s0115::s0115::s0115::s0115::s0115::s0115::s0115: In place of the can't be Found Thumbs UP!!!!

philip of BoonDocks Oregon, the WET SPOT, even when the Sky is Dry!!!!

this has strayed way off topic

1. Non-firearm political discussion is prohibited.
There are many different people here with many different opinions, ideologies, and viewpoints. Like religion, discussing these issues here is likely to offend others or cause division within the community. We need to focus on the topic that brings us together, not issues that are all but certain to divide us. This rule applies to the site in its entirety.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads