JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kind of like 'Irregardless' and 'Regardless'

Or

'Supremacist' and 'Supremist'
But irregardless is considered a "non-standard" word, and supremist is not a real word at all.

Those are both words on my "pet peeve" list of words that should never be spoken...

And finally...
Thread drift-Batman.jpg

Last Edited:
I know some girls that can launch a ping pong ball down a foot ball field with decent accuracy, do I need to get them registered as well? They've all had their shots, but aren't registered.

I know some girls that can launch a ping pong ball down a foot ball field with decent accuracy, do I need to get them registered as well? They've all had their shots, but aren't registered.
Oh, there's sooooooooooo many places that this comment can go...

Be sure to check the Member's Quotes Taken Out of Context thread soon for your entry! :)

Last Edited:
I setup my daughter shooting out of a window to the outside to cover the sound. Our neighbors are pretty cool so I don't think it would have been an issue for them. I had an old mattress setup against a fence and just hung targets on it. Worked well until she started shooting semi auto 22 (not at the fence lol)and now she just wants to go to the range. I take it as a win and I've used the pellet gun to kill a couple critters around the property.

I take it as a win and I've used the pellet gun to kill a couple critters around the property.
I have a SIG P226 replica CO2 pellet pistol that I use to keep the local squirrel population on its toes.
That's not an "air" gun, as I see it. Carbon dioxide is not air in my world of physics... :)

Last Edited:
I'm 64, born in Salem and spent most of my life here. Growing up here my brother and I had Crossman pumps. We would have battles with the little plastic soldiers. He's 3 years older but I was the better shot. Somehow it always turned into brother shooting brother. (we had only shooting below waste so we stayed far from eyes rule) I'm glad I was the better shot, but as stated no longer legal. As the saying goes, "good fences make good neighbors".

One of my neighbors called the cops because of a propane powered cannon, use to scare away birds.

The cannon was upsetting their horses.

There was nothing the cops could do. Farmers and ranchers can make as much noise as they want. LOL

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top