JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's a Karen haircut look like???

main-qimg-3579095a461ca80352b47f7e1a163998.jpg

If I could find a true spring-powered BB gun I would buy two for my employee to give to her boys. In the end, I may just get them some nice electric air-soft guns. Let their neighbor loose his chit over it to find out they are not airpowerd.

Not that it ever stopped me (we shot tons of bb guns and airsoft growing up in city limits) but electric airsoft and spring powered bb guns are still air powered, and the laws apply to them as well. The spring is compressed by a motor and resides inside of an air piston. The air pushes the bb through the barrel.

If she is having troubles with neighbors and bb guns, the cops will (legally so) ticket her for using airsoft as well.

I'm not saying don't do it, but I would not tell her that a "spring powered airsoft gun" is legal, only to have her get a fine.

Sheesh.

This nation has become such a bunch of wimps. I would have kicked the crap out of my neighbor if he pulled that line.

Lighten up. Only joking.:)

Sucks she has such a crappy neighbor. I made sure to meet all of mine before putting an offer on my place.
I'd be studying city codes and HOA rules, and keep their phone numbers in my contacts list. Any time the neighbor drove a nail I'd be on the phone.

:) Maybe they could cover the noise of the BB guns in use with....
- Play pre-recorded obnoxious music real loud ?
- Play pre-recorded Incessantly barking dog(s)?
- Play pre-recorded drum, trumpet or bagpipe lessons?

:) Maybe they could cover the noise of the BB guns in use with....
- Play pre-recorded obnoxious music real loud ?
- Play pre-recorded Incessantly barking dog(s)?
- Play pre-recorded drum, trumpet or bagpipe lessons?

Play the Muslim call to prayer from speakers on the roof!!! Continuously!!

What's a Karen haircut look like???
Oh, c'mon, now, @bbbass! After all of the talk of Karens and the pics I've put up on this board over the past 6 months, and you have the gall to ask that? :eek:

While @RVTECH posted a fair sampling of the "look" of the Karen, one must never overlook the archetypal Karen, upon which all other Karen derivatives are based:
Karen_archetype.jpg

Oh, c'mon, now, @bbbass! After all of the talk of Karens and the pics I've put up on this board over the past 6 months, and you have the gall to ask that? :eek:

While @RVTECH posted a fair sampling of the "look" of the Karen, one must never forget the prototypical Karen, upon which all other Karen derivatives are based:
View attachment 749190

My memory chips are cleared every day at midnight!!! My wife's are cleared every 2 minutes. I'm getting there...

But yes, I recognize this person. She's the one that accused the POC in the dog park, right? ;)

i used to shoot birds on my neighboors roof in town with my daisy bb gun when i was a kid. LOL never bothered to worry about if i could or not. i know better now. :s0114:

But yes, I recognize this person. She's the one that accused the POC in the dog park, right? ;)
You may recognize the above person as (the archetypal) Karen, but she is not the Karen you're looking for.
That woman from the Central Park dog walk was Amy "Karen" Cooper, and this is she:
Amy Cooper.jpg

I know... I looked it up when the spelling Karen at NWFA wouldn't accept it. LOL
However, when I use the root word prototype, I usually say prototypical, and not prototypal, even though such a word does, in fact, exist...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top