JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
when you say cash, How much cash does a guy need to have to keep himself busy for 4 hours? $40? $400? $4000? $40,000? (I am guessing the outside two are unreasonable but I really dont know so...) :D

Year before last, .50 cal Styer was $10/round to shoot. Most full auto ARs and AKs were $20/magazine. There is a tremendous amount of fun watching others and checking out the guns. Not sure what time, but there are usually 2 separate "rolling thunder" periods with every one opening up on a dozen or so cans of Tannerite from 50 to 100 yards out. Pretty impressive! :D

So This is coming up, right around the corner. I have always said someday I would go. Well this might be the year. It's about 4 hours each way. I figure if I drove down early and spent 4-5 hours there and then drove home thats not too unreasonable.

So my question is what should I expect? Is there anything I need to bring? When would be the best time to show up knowing I only have 4-ish hours to be there? What other questions should I be asking that I am missing?:D

So This is coming up, right around the corner. I have always said someday I would go. Well this might be the year. It's about 4 hours each way. I figure if I drove down early and spent 4-5 hours there and then drove home thats not too unreasonable.

So my question is what should I expect? Is there anything I need to bring? When would be the best time to show up knowing I only have 4-ish hours to be there? What other questions should I be asking that I am missing?:D
Lots of cash and ear/eye protection.

when you say cash, How much cash does a guy need to have to keep himself busy for 4 hours? $40? $400? $4000? $40,000? (I am guessing the outside two are unreasonable but I really dont know so...) :D

Depends how many seconds you want to shoot.
I actually got away with anout 200 for my son and I last year.
We were also planning for this year on the way home.
The busier it gets the harder it gets to shoot/spend money.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top